Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with QBot

Discussion on Help with QBot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with QBot

Someone knows what problem I am experiencing?
When I log in the way facebook gives "error 41 Info: Bad SID"
And when just using the ID and SID space is black with nothing.
Could someone help me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
QBot Question
11/17/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Hi , I have read many posts about Qbot being a virus ? I was wondering is this true ? because I was going to re code QBOT and make it free for people to use and stuff.. but just asking if its true about having a virus in it ?
[Developing Thread]QBot v2
11/16/2012 - DarkOrbit - 32 Replies
QBot v3.00 Features -> Accounts in pages -> FB login -> Escaping from enemy -> GG Alpha BETA! -> Buying cloak -> Killing NPCs -> And much more
QBOT [UW BOT]!
08/08/2012 - DarkOrbit - 13 Replies
ADMINS/MODS DELETE PLEASE , THIS MIGHT CONTAIN A VIRUS AND I DON'T WANT TO INFECT OUR FELLOW MEMBERS. KAMI SHOWED US THE MEMBER OF THIS BOT INFECTED OUR USERS AND WAS BANNED, BUT IT SHOWS NO VIRUS ON VIRUSTOTAL, WELL STILL I WILL SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN! Thanks to kami for a heads up for a might for an infected program. Have a nice day! -OlHell
[Release]QBot Uridium Wars Bot
07/16/2012 - DarkOrbit - 14 Replies
Yeah, first public version! Can collect BonusBoxes, Cargo, Resources, Escape from enemy etc. Official site: QBot.eu Screen: http://screenshooter.net/data/uploads/ra/gr/rbfk. png
[INFO]QBot - Uridium Wars Bot
06/26/2012 - DarkOrbit - 94 Replies
QBot - new bot to facebook edition of DarkOrbit - Uridium Wars. Bot is beta version! What it can now: Collect Bonus Boxes, Cargo Boxes, Resources Sell Resources Escape from enemy Use EMP Logout