Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with OpenStealth

Discussion on Problem with OpenStealth within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with OpenStealth

Hallo members of Elitepvpers.I know i have to push this at Offcial OS Topic, but nobody look there so I'll make new topic about my problem.
I have problem with my OS, i know for this bug and from my friend too, soo when the ship going to low shield about 400-200 and goes to 0 he change his conf and goes to safety zone ye? So he just staying at that safety zone whitout chage conf to recovery his shield, he wait 30-40 sec, and when he go to collect palladium again he change his conf to this conf which don't have shield and just stops. Anyway to push it again i have to push the green botton to start with palladium collecting again.I'm so confused what i have to do?
PPC sorry for my bad English.
Old 11/13/2012, 00:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Guys nobody have decision of my problem?
Old 11/13/2012, 00:32   #3

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
Maybe just change configurations... If it won't work you can do nothing with it

But I still suggest you to post in official OS topic.