Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bring back mbot,biobot?

Discussion on Bring back mbot,biobot? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bring back mbot,biobot?

Hey epvp, okay, so i was just frustratingly killing bk's, legitly, as thats better than boxing now. And i thought, that npc botting is like 100% undetectable, expecially if u want to use it for like 5-6 hours. So is it possible to jut have bots like Mbot, and Biobot back to those tasks only?
Old 10/14/2012, 15:23   #2

elite*gold: 464
Received Thanks: 3,909
Learn how to Code and do it by yourself

This is much work
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bring back the OLD HUD and OLD UI of CA !
10/03/2011 - Combat Arms - 30 Replies
Alter HUD soll wieder zu ca eu zurück!!! Wollte nur noch mal an alle die bitte aussprechen das Video auf eurem Youtube Acc hochzuladen. An alle die seit der beta oder da nach noch gespielt haben,wissen noch wie gut und toll der alte HUD war. YouTube - ‪Kanal von 12agEEntertainment‬‏
Mbot or biobot?
06/06/2011 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Ok, so since Vallhalla is down, I was wondering. Which bot is safer, and/or faster? Mbot? or Biobot?
Bring Back KARMA :D +1
10/01/2010 - Off Topic - 32 Replies
Come on i missed the old system who else did 0.0
About Bring Back The DB Of Reward Lv 110
04/06/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
We Knew N Saw That TQ Did With Shit Patch 5226 About Removed DB As Reward For Lv110. I'm Sure That Almost All Of Us Against That Shit Update. So Go Vote For That This Link....Here.... (Into ConquerRPG Forum) Just Vote...Even If No longer Play it again We Hope That Will Make The DB Back Again..
Bring them back?..
06/02/2008 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
yo hey guys, ok u all remember those good time when maplestory had hacks like super tubi, demi, unlimited attk, etc.. and u would be able to suck up all monsters in 1 stop and use skill to kill them all, and it just does it all over again then after u go pick up everything in like 1 sec. well my question today is... Is it possible to bring those hacks back? P.s if u can make them, thats fkin awesome, if not,:( oh well but im just asking