Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTIONS] DarkOrbit..Etc..

Discussion on [QUESTIONS] DarkOrbit..Etc.. within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4
Exclamation [QUESTIONS] DarkOrbit..Etc..

Hi everyone,

I'm new on this on forum, even if i explored it quite much. I saw many intrusting things that maked me post this topic.
That only the "serious" people take the time to read this, kids and leechers, go back from were you come from.

1) I'm gonna start with a special question.. I got hacked 5accounts, on different servers.. From a lvl 22 account, with best equipement, upgrades..etc.. possible to a lvl 15 with very good equipements. So my first question is : Can someone GIVE me a DO account ?

2) For now i can't spend money in the game, so i wanted to know if someone knows a good DO Bot, wich will be free or very cheap, and won't get me banned?

3) The past few days, after getting my last account hacked, i went looking for Darkorbit "copys", or "remakes" (Private servers, offline games..Etc..). For now the only working one i found is Darkorbit Remix, wich is fine but gets borring.. So, wanted to know if someone knows one?

Anyway, thank-you for reading my topic, and for a part of you, answering my questions.
Bye, good day, good game, good surfing!
Old 10/13/2012, 16:13   #2

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 160/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,430
Only English or German
Old 10/13/2012, 16:17   #3

elite*gold: 0
lol, guys are you joking give u an account ?
IF u want a free bot >>>>> Boxybot.
Old 10/13/2012, 16:19   #4

Resposted it in English
Old 10/13/2012, 16:48   #5

elite*gold: 260
i have a lot of account for sale
Old 10/13/2012, 17:09   #6

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaryMonster View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm new on this on forum, even if i explored it quite much. I saw many intrusting things that maked me post this topic.
That only the "serious" people take the time to read this, kids and leechers, go back from were you come from.

1) I'm gonna start with a special question.. I got hacked 5accounts, on different servers.. From a lvl 22 account, with best equipement, upgrades..etc.. possible to a lvl 15 with very good equipements. So my first question is : Can someone GIVE me a DO account ?

2) For now i can't spend money in the game, so i wanted to know if someone knows a good DO Bot, wich will be free or very cheap, and won't get me banned?

3) The past few days, after getting my last account hacked, i went looking for Darkorbit "copys", or "remakes" (Private servers, offline games..Etc..). For now the only working one i found is Darkorbit Remix, wich is fine but gets borring.. So, wanted to know if someone knows one?

Anyway, thank-you for reading my topic, and for a part of you, answering my questions.
Bye, good day, good game, good surfing!
Wow 5 accounts hacked? jeez, have you checked your PC for virus? used programs that can keylog?
There is no one offering free darkorbit accounts, best you can do is use Boxybot on new account & lvl that up.
Old 10/13/2012, 17:13   #7

My computer is very secured!

Does someone have a Cracked IBot working?
Old 10/13/2012, 18:53   #8

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Does someone have a Cracked IBot working?
no but if you want you can make a crack
Old 10/13/2012, 19:05   #9

elite*gold: 0
well u look like i were preparing for this post for couple of hours
Old 10/14/2012, 11:17   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by murcko View Post
well u look like i were preparing for this post for couple of hours
xD Narh, i have the inspiration
I'm ready to buy an account.. The cheaper, the better. But for now i don't have money, so if someone is ready to sell one to me (were you can talk english or french in chat) contact me but you'll have to be ready to wait a few months or more..

Tags
account, bot, darkorbit