Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 08:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[For Programmers!] DarkOrbit API .dll

Discussion on [For Programmers!] DarkOrbit API .dll within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/13/2012, 14:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
more motivation to make me learn programming language... thx!
Old 10/13/2012, 15:54   #17

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Toni View Post
More like the PBDO API hehe

BTW:

Nice Idea
Thanks. But only 'more' don't helps me

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall57 View Post
more motivation to make me learn programming language... thx!
Go on youtube -> Look some tutorials and don't spam around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureevan View Post
what is this? it helps what?
Please learn to read!!!

Quote:
//Don't spam "What's this" if you aren't a programmer! Programmers know what i mean, if you spam this i will report you!
Old 10/13/2012, 15:58   #18

elite*gold: 0
Sorry.

But that codes are in log options.

Share it to us because im curious
Old 10/13/2012, 19:16   #19

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by pureevan View Post
Sorry.

But that codes are in log options.

Share it to us because im curious
With this you can programm more easily a darkorbit bot. I hope this is enough for you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Look for some programmers
07/31/2012 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
Someone can create a programme (visual) which will show Nostromo instead of pirahna? (also OLD NOSTROMO, I have swf!, the new nostromo swf is on english do forum)
SWF Programmers
01/10/2012 - Facebook - 0 Replies
hi, can someone have a look at this swf from this game i pulled, there is alot more swf files available through charles such as assets, data and such. I decompiled it but i only just started learning about swf editing and looking at the data, it's all going over my head lol, but there is information in there that looks modable. Also, i could find any results in cheat engine, which is unforonate, but i think charles may be able to hack this game, the game is called Twilight Carnival and...
Tip for programmers
01/23/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
last week using cid proxy by 7-9 hours a day i got like 6-10kk for each day.. but i got also 3 chars botjailed.. because autoloot in cidproxy is easily detectable for other online players.. he only drops uppon gold and jump as a crazy frog.. so.. the bot we want is simplified autoloot that are slower than cid.. that would be great get money without losing a charv:D
All About Programmers
10/22/2008 - CO2 Programming - 35 Replies
I've made this topic to discuss people's opinions and stereotypes about programmers as a whole (opinions about individuals aren't helpful). I've always wondered what people thought about programmers and what they expect us to act like. This is a very, very 'out-there' thread but I think it sorta sticks to the forum topic :D Here are a few questions that come to mind when I think about programmers: Do you think of everyday problems in terms of programing? Are all programmers irritable...
to programmers
01/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I'm trying to send a f2 to the game with my macro (autohotkey ControlSend, ,{F2},ahk_id %id%) however the game doesn't seem to respond to this at all. I tried sending to firefox (for f11 fullscreen) and it works. So it must be a special way that the game intercepts keypresses. Anyone can help me with this? Like what specific control of the conquer window should i use? (right now i left it blank...) ps. If i have the window activated and use the regular send function to send keys it works. ...