Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GG Bot safe?

Discussion on GG Bot safe? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GG Bot safe?

Hey
I have OS and want to ask to do gg's with the bot, is it safe or not?
Is there a chance to get banned? :/
greez
Old 10/03/2012, 05:24   #2

Hello,

Well, I heard the new script that is suppose to be out soon, or is already out, will detect the npc bots such as Ibot/Kbot and their respective openstealth.

The script is looking for the way these programs locks and kills aliens. The programs only send the fire packet to the server bypassing the select ship packet making killing faster.

I do not know if these coders have caught the script and worked on it yet or not. But I have no heard of any bannings for openstealth gg.. I haven't had a problem yet

-Cruz
Old 10/03/2012, 05:30   #3

elite*gold: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllesBanane View Post
Hey
I have OS and want to ask to do gg's with the bot, is it safe or not?
Is there a chance to get banned? :/
greez
its 99.99% safe
If you are really unluckely and Gaet 0.01% you could be banned
Old 10/03/2012, 05:32   #4

theirs a little chance you will be banned but if you lose all lifes and ask support for the gate back because of lag or something... they check if you were botting the gate or not and if you weren't they usually give you the gate back also you have to have 0 ban stages i haven't tried doing this in a different server other then an american one :P
Old 10/03/2012, 18:02   #5

okay i think i just collect palladium now
thanks
Old 10/03/2012, 21:14   #6

elite*gold: 2
No Bots are safe!
Old 10/04/2012, 02:18   #7

Well i cant really say, i saw alot of people getting banned for using bot, but i boted 70% of my DO time and i never got banned so.. good luck and happy botting!
Old 10/04/2012, 08:21   #8

it is safe to do gates with OS... unless u have som visitors in there ... once i had mod vegy in gate, i got so scared i lost life sent it to support and they game me that life back, but it was fun...
Old 10/04/2012, 11:44   #9

no bots are safe, it depends of how u use and if u have badluck or not i think its safe to make gg with it but there is always posibility of get ban
Old 10/04/2012, 11:58   #10

elite*gold: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geralk View Post
no bots are safe, it depends of how u use and if u have badluck or not i think its safe to make gg with it but there is always posibility of get ban
GG for bots are really Safe
99.99% (:
Thanks
1 User