Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KBOT.. hmph

Discussion on KBOT.. hmph within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KBOT.. hmph

Well its not a problem with KBOT its to do with botting as a whole
I bot on Global Europe 7
I want to know whats the best way to make URI
When i bot in pvp maps i make like 8k an hour assuming i dont get popped
How do i make more?
I dont want to buy any advantages because i dont want to get banned and it be a waste of money
I only bot for roughly 5-6 hours a day to try and avoid a ban!
I usually pick up bb in pvp and then kill aliens so i mix it up a little
I have now 28 pieces of alpha so its nearly ready!
When i do gg alpha with the bot does it matter what ship im in and my firepower? does it perfect circling or will i take a little beating? I need to know these things so i can make my bot more efficient!

Thanks in advance guys!
Old 09/18/2012, 17:40   #2

what level are you? cause if your 6 and below you can stay in your x1 map and bot the uri there, just better to not be killed 24/7
Old 09/18/2012, 18:32   #3

I did try and follow that method but the problem is home map is full of botters. Im level 10 at the mo due to my alien killing xD. I just dont see any other way of gaining any significant uri other than botting 24/7.. which with the update is not worth it anymore.. The only other way is to purchase some uri to get pet etc and for bio.. sigh. I will not give bp any money anymore! any other tips?
Old 09/18/2012, 18:47   #4

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by EditU View Post
I did try and follow that method but the problem is home map is full of botters. Im level 10 at the mo due to my alien killing xD. I just dont see any other way of gaining any significant uri other than botting 24/7.. which with the update is not worth it anymore.. The only other way is to purchase some uri to get pet etc and for bio.. sigh. I will not give bp any money anymore! any other tips?
Well, I'm not sure how popular it is in 5-3, but you could go pally farming, and get a lot of extra GG. Producing GG's and finishing them, they can give some uri :P

Honestly, if you are above level 6 you can either do boxes for a small amount of time (due to the amount decreasing) and botting. In my opinion, bot in x-8 or x-2. Probably x-8 as it is slightly more safer.
Old 09/18/2012, 19:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearful™ View Post
Well, I'm not sure how popular it is in 5-3, but you could go pally farming, and get a lot of extra GG. Producing GG's and finishing them, they can give some uri :P

Honestly, if you are above level 6 you can either do boxes for a small amount of time (due to the amount decreasing) and botting. In my opinion, bot in x-8 or x-2. Probably x-8 as it is slightly more safer.
arby can you add me on skype please senci_gz i need middle man tomorrow around 5 pm
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2012, 21:56   #6

Thanks for the tip ill try!

Tags
botting, darkorbit, kbot, uri