Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BANNED USERS , first Old_Friend banned, now Shooteram :(

Discussion on BANNED USERS , first Old_Friend banned, now Shooteram :( within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/03/2012, 22:50   #16

elite*gold: 13
I'm pretty sure, the moderators of this section are just doing what they signed up for, you break the rules you get infracted, blah blah blah, you get too many infractions at once --> SYSTEM bans you not moderators, not admins, the system, just like how you type in darkorbit chat and if you type "****" the system bans you. you can't say admins banned me because they did not.

And I am pretty sure you would have no problem if the owners of the forum were the ones to ban you.

idk why shooter is banned but oh well, **** happens.
Old 09/03/2012, 22:52   #17

elite*gold: 0
+1 thats far too much EPVP -.- why u bann ???
Old 09/03/2012, 22:57   #18

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 4,685

this thread has noting to do with dark orbit
#closed
Thanks
7 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How many AgBot users were banned?
06/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hey guy. Who did already get banned that is using agBot? How offen did you use it? Is it safe or will i just get banned in a couple of weaks if i use it? Cya.
UCE users detected and banned ??
04/04/2008 - Kal Online - 14 Replies
Hi, ich war heute mit CD am leveln im D1 und da kam son Typ an und meinte er will mich warnen, Hackshield wuerde alels aufzeichnen und somit alle Aenderungen feststellen können. Natuerlich fuehrt das dann zum Block. Was haltet ihr davon? Labert er nur, oder hat er Recht?
Speedhack users!! banned!~!
01/10/2007 - Eudemons Online - 33 Replies
CHECK THIS COOL PAGE: http://bbs.eudemonsonline.com/showthread.php?t=173 18 Or you may read this: Speedhack Botters Being Banned! Over 100 players have been banned for 10 days for using Speedhack in Eudemons Online. Speedhack is a kind of bots that could enable abnormal speed-up movement in the game. This cheating behavior has broken the end user agreement and is unfair to other players. From now on, using any pattern of third party software (bots, etc) will lead to a permanent ban. Once...
(EU) 1500 Cheat/Hack Users Banned
08/26/2005 - World of Warcraft - 30 Replies
Jemand von euch dabei? Ich nich :D http://www.wow-europe.com/en/ http://www.wow-europe.com/de/ naps ^^