Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i dont get special drone formation

Discussion on i dont get special drone formation within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 09/01/2012, 11:46   #16

elite*gold: 100
Bigpoint check your friends of botting etc. If all right you get it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Drone formation , bug.
08/15/2012 - DarkOrbit - 122 Replies
I've got a drone formation bug. I'll tell only for ug or trusted members. PM me and leave a comment. Don't forget to press thanks if I helped you . Thanks for your time ! :) REMEMBER !! -> ONLY FOR UG MEMBERS - ADMIN OR TRUSTED PERSON !
Drone formation Advice
08/07/2012 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
Is it worth it to buy the diamond / heart formation if you still need lf4's. I mean do i really need them. Is it really worth it to pay 100k uridium for 20% extra hp only for botting? And the diamond is that thing very usefull for 100k uridium? Or shall i just put all my uridium in bootys...? I need some advice ^^
Special drone formation
07/15/2012 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
I got 25 frends lvl7 but no special formation, why????
Drone Formation
07/11/2012 - DarkOrbit - 16 Replies
Hello, which is the best drone formation to hunt? I use now "star" , because i almost never use rocket launchers, but now i will start using rocket launchers , and thats why i want to know. Grtz
Drone Formation Bug
04/14/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
U can switch to any formation without cool down when u do the cloaking bug glitch :)