Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 21:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BUG] Building Gates

Discussion on [BUG] Building Gates within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/09/2012, 07:33   #46

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
This bug is already fixed

#closerequest
Old 08/09/2012, 08:08   #47

elite*gold: 0
you are right kami, cause I try to use it just minute ago and doesnt work
Old 08/09/2012, 10:38   #48

Video please..
Old 08/09/2012, 12:26   #49

Bad news, I really liked this bug and found it very usefull for ships which are boxing on x1.
Old 08/12/2012, 23:13   #50

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 4,685
#closed (fixed)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EN]Building a PC?
07/09/2012 - Hardware Discussions / Questions - 32 Replies
Hey guys, so, summer's here and I'm taking up a little hobby, building a PC. (This is more like re-building, I'm probably going to keep my power supply and case because they're not too bad, everything else goes.) So this is a small discussion thread for that. Here we can discuss parts, costs and whatever comes to mind. If you're doing this as well, feel free to join in! I'm building a gaming PC, but I am not made out of money :D Anyway, let's get started, here are some of the questions I...
Building a Bot
06/14/2011 - Atlantica Online - 0 Replies
I'm looking to program a bot. Some of you might remember me on here a while back. Long story short, I quit this game a year ago and I think the game basically sucks. That being said, I think it would be fun to build a bot. I work as a .net developer now so I have programming skills. I'm curious what we would need to build a bot that doesn't work from the UI but instead hooks into the program itself. When I last looked at this I was thinking C++ would be necessary, but I'm wondering if this can...
Building a bot
08/02/2010 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies
for MAYN, i need to know how to bypass xtrap etc so i can continue building it, it wont accept my keystrokes like it used to lol. any ideas? and whats happened to all the mayn hacks this forum was full of em back in the day!??
Help Building
12/15/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Umm i'm running Vista and i think that that might have something to do with this error with Visual C# please help if you can ^^ http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/9761/errorcy4. th.jpg
[Help]Building
09/07/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I`m new to the Co private servers and was wondering when i build things like client.cs i get no results i get build successful but nothing happens ingame and i know it is set up right.I can take somen that emme done and i build but no changes