Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

!!!Very Important Question!!!

Discussion on !!!Very Important Question!!! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
!!!Very Important Question!!!

Quote:
Hello Space Pilots

This time we change our punishment applied to users of unauthorized programs, without grid, only the direct and permanent ban. 6363 beads were blocked permanently botuser.

We are taking more effective measures to combat this type of users.

Good game!
Translated by google translator
original topic

this means that now, we bot users are ******?
Old 08/01/2012, 01:40   #2

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
Exactly - as always
Old 08/01/2012, 01:43   #3

elite*gold: 0
Yes, when you bot not so safe, then you are ******
But I bot 24/7 unsafe and never get caught. With 12 Accounts lol

Requi

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Very important question.
10/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
Hello, buddies! I've got a little question, in which I didn't found answer so far. So, do you guys know how to make IP limit? I mean, I need to make max 2 connections per one IP to my server, to avoid massive farming, because I had problems with that today. Thanks for you help!
2 Important question please come
03/19/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
well, i have 2 question 1) someone have cooldown skills hack that i dont need to wait to skils? if yes give some link please 2)i see alot of player with weird name like "hft4d" etc... i know that but but i see alot of them attack one monster now my question is who get all the exp the bot or the player that the bot on? and how they do that alot of bot ?
2 Important question please come
03/19/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
well, i have 2 question 1) someone have cooldown skills hack that i dont need to wait to skils? if yes give some link please 2)i see alot of player with weird name like "hft4d" etc... i know that but but i see alot of them attack one monster now my question is who get all the exp the bot or the player that the bot on? and how they do that alot of bot ?
Important Question
12/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
i have a level 128 water tao with a levle 128 super poleaxe and cotobo is down..how can i repair this thing without it? is there a way to repair it..if so please let me know here..ty
very important question
08/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
ok i was reading the packet edit prg, and ive been tryin 2 get it 2 work but i get the error msg, couldnt hook the send msg reciev msg procedure, i dont mean 2 b a noob, but if i search anymor, i think ima get a turmer in my brian, i feel lik i just went thrgh a fucking history test, shyt.