Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Technique] GG trick

Discussion on [Technique] GG trick within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Technique] GG trick

this is just a friendly post on a technique i use while doing gates. this is NOT a bug or anything.

when im doing gates, especially HSG, and im attacking npc and they are low health i always make sure im in the top left quarter of the map, so when the npc starts to run when it has low health i know where it is going and i cut it off and kill it so i dont have it sitting in the corner. you can circle or drag the npc but make sure when you are close to killing it you are top left quarter of the map. this is also what i do in every other gate.

if you do this already this post is not for you this is for the mass of people out there with no game skillz

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/28/2012, 08:49   #2

this is **** attack the enemis in the middle and let them run
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2012, 08:59   #3

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
Old trick useful in normal gates But then you need to circle them couse they're much stronger
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2012, 09:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinalkoKnight View Post
this is **** attack the enemis in the middle and let them run
and then you have to chase them from one corner of the map to the other and it takes longer to complete each wave. eat one

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
Old trick useful in normal gates But then you need to circle them couse they're much stronger
i actually drag them left and right at the top and time it so when the npc flees he is on the left half of the screen and i am in front of him shooting so he pop still before he makes it to corner. everyone has their own style of playing.
Old 07/28/2012, 09:38   #5

Omg, you have to stay at one corner of the map, left up or down right, shoot them but don't kill them, corner them all, and when they are all cornered, you waste them all at once... because after you kill a certain amount the next wave comes and it gets harder...
What you posted up there, is honestly **** in my opinion, I'll stick to my own strategies.
Old 07/28/2012, 09:54   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDox View Post
Omg, you have to stay at one corner of the map, left up or down right, shoot them but don't kill them, corner them all, and when they are all cornered, you waste them all at once... because after you kill a certain amount the next wave comes and it gets harder...
What you posted up there, is honestly **** in my opinion, I'll stick to my own strategies.
lmao wow ok. ****. i got to 13k points on the high score gate. playing my way. dont be a douche bag i was just giving a little tip to some less talented. either way i didnt ask for anyones opinion im just trying to help.
Old 07/28/2012, 10:01   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacexuro View Post
lmao wow ok. ****. i got to 13k points on the high score gate. playing my way. dont be a douche bag i was just giving a little tip to some less talented. either way i didnt ask for anyones opinion im just trying to help.
14k here but yeah, sorry... I do get carried away sometimes...
Oh and you said you are a vengi with 7 iris and all lf3... you can't get 13k with that I got a lot of LF4s and i got 14 so it's impossible for you to get 13k...
Old 07/28/2012, 10:12   #8

good that u post i, but bot makes it for me
Old 07/28/2012, 10:12   #9

if u r premium jus use lvl 3 kamikaze when the npc are with low health in corners, it jus takes two of them for each corner and for bigger aliens like bks it cud take 3, but i guess 2 is enough :P
Old 07/28/2012, 10:22   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDox View Post
14k here but yeah, sorry... I do get carried away sometimes...
Oh and you said you are a vengi with 7 iris and all lf3... you can't get 13k with that I got a lot of LF4s and i got 14 so it's impossible for you to get 13k...
the vengi account is not my main ship.