Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 20:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Sending Money with onebip

Discussion on [Question] Sending Money with onebip within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Sending Money with onebip

Hi every body!

I need help, i have one bip acc and need to send money on my friends acc, but dont know how... i know, but it's write that can not be send because it is not supported in my country... i tried using proxy but its write again same...

What do to?

All Best
Old 05/17/2013, 19:14   #2

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmarty View Post
Transfer money anywhere in the Australia or the world, online and the fast, secure and free way to transfer money online australia. Make fast and easy money transfers to save money. Millions of people have trusted Fundfone for all their money transfer needs.
do they pay you for this ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling money on OneBip!
04/09/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys, This is my first time here but I can assure I'm a trustworthy person and I'm here to do a clean bussiness. I have OneBip funds to sell: For every 5€ deposited on my Paypal account I will transfer you 10€ of OneBip money. We can talk on MSN or please send me PM.
Selling money on OneBip!
04/05/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 14 Replies
none
[Request]Exchange money from onebip to paypal
11/30/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 3 Replies
Hi! I have onebip acc with 200€ and i want someone that i send him this money on his onebip after that he send me money on my paypal acc... PM me if you are interested! All best
Trading money in paypal for money through onebip
08/07/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Trading money in paypal for money through onebip
I have problem with sending money to **************. Pls help!
06/01/2011 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I used to buy some items + gold from 9dragons4u.com and all went well. But right now I can't send the money thru paypal to them. My paypal acc is Verified and I can send $ to another seller. So what is the problem and how to fix it. Also if no1 knows how to fix it. Pls tell me the trusted site I can buy items. Thanks for help.