Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TRICK] Ibot/Kbot + CE

Discussion on [TRICK] Ibot/Kbot + CE within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/15/2012, 15:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
CheatEngine its a program when you can manipulate some images, this program edit all things do you want but it's only visual in 95% of times...
With this program you are reducing the time for timings, but kbot and ibot have the best, prove with boxy and maybe works but using this trick you will get more ban risk..

Please put an account with this trick and record this on other account to see your speed, to that grabation i dont think use your "trick".
Old 07/15/2012, 15:36   #17

elite*gold: 6
It's only visual,if you use it on darkorbit you will get much speed but only visual for you --'
Old 07/15/2012, 17:11   #18

visual -.-
Old 07/15/2012, 17:50   #19

on do client is visual, in ibot/kbot no, because bots send packets
Old 07/15/2012, 19:32   #20

what speed its good to set ?¿
Old 07/15/2012, 20:27   #21

Quote: