Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

OS removed from profibot

Old   #16

elite*gold: 40
The Black Market: 24/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,564
Please stop spamming the forum with this ****
OS is removed from Profibot and it's ok.....

#closerequest

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sencize View Post
50% off players use kerkava
Fail, kerkava is offline.
Buddy, you need some real **** or just relax and go out with friends.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

elite*gold: 1232
The Black Market: 143/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,327
I hope its Offline 4 ever. I want fight fair
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #19

The Black Market: 26/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsastylez View Post
for fair fight....they should remove antistealth, merkava,kerkava,etc xD

Regards. StormTempest
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #20

The Black Market: 3/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by najky123 View Post
Fail, kerkava is offline.
Buddy, you need some real **** or just relax and go out with friends.
i am not your buddy gay noob, i ment generally when is online 50% use it and what about mekava gerkava antistelath antistealth 2 do you think they all will be down cuz off you few noobs can fight autoklicker i think not so shut the f*ck up and go cry too you cheap *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsastylez View Post
hmm fair fight is something DO lost a long time ago and will never get it back no matter off the OS status
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

Quote:
if a noob can pop you with or without autolock then gues what he is not noob you are and 50% off players use kerkava so you got nothing with this only lost paldium collector,btw this forum is for sharing tools and game helpers,and few off you noobs are glad a great tool stoped working so gtf off this forum we dont need here ***** like you
Look ,I know lot's of people are sad ,because with OS they were able to collect palladium on Pirate Maps without moving a finger ,but most of people are glad ,cuz there are no longer noobs with auto-locker ,they were ruining game until now. For example ,I was on 2-5 searching chests ,on minimap i saw fast red dot flying towards me ,around me there were ~20 NPCs ,I was cloacked ,he flew to me ,I didn't see him and he already launch fire on me. So I repair myself ,I went to 2-6 (cloacked again) and again ,same person shot me down ,he was pretty far of me and even so he was able to lock me without problem from far distance. Clasical symptom of using auto-lock...

And next time don't be rude ,kid.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #22

elite*gold: 12
The Black Market: 117/1/0
Thanks *** for removing it, no more autolocker noobs *-*
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #23

Quote:
i am not your buddy gay noob, i ment generally when is online 50% use it and what about mekava gerkava antistelath antistealth 2 do you think they all will be down cuz off you few noobs can fight autoklicker i think not so shut the f*ck up and go cry too you cheap *****
Chill out, BUDDY. You're just mad coz you're not able to autocollect palla. Learn to play, you little mad fat kid.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #24

The Black Market: 3/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exelzior14 View Post
Look ,I know lot's of people are sad ,because with OS they were able to collect palladium on Pirate Maps without moving a finger ,but most of people are glad ,cuz there are no longer noobs with auto-locker ,they were ruining game until now. For example ,I was on 2-5 searching chests ,on minimap i saw fast red dot flying towards me ,around me there were ~20 NPCs ,I was cloacked ,he flew to me ,I didn't see him and he already launch fire on me. So I repair myself ,I went to 2-6 (cloacked again) and again ,same person shot me down ,he was pretty far of me and even so he was able to lock me without problem from far distance. Clasical symptom of using auto-lock...

And next time don't be rude ,kid.
so why didnt you fight back and poped him lol im not rude and im not kid i could be your dady trust me i dont even need pala collecting i am full fe and doesnt matter to me iff you have autolock or not you pop when you attack me,all i wanted to say here is feal sorry for little ones who got no money or credit card the were collecting there 0-24 to be able to keep up with bigg guys why take that away from them
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25

HAHAHAHA!!!!! How does that taste kiddos?!?!?! Now you can download a different auto-lock program. it sucks to have palli collector gone but i much rather have no palli than all the kids having auto lock. Thank profibot for the nice program while it was out and dont think that someone is not going to take it over. just wait. then we will go through this whole cycle again. auto-locking *******. psh.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #26

The Black Market: 168/0/0
finaly now i can say , all thx go to profibot
Thanks
1 User
Old   #27

All you stupid noobs

All who want OS deleted are those persons wich use Kerkava , Merkava and other ************ autolock , OpenStealth was the best program and was FREE you stupid ***** , WE ALL WANT OpenStealth to be back
Old   #28

but kerkava is online they have autolock (autoclick) ships, ships from same company, alien / npc, is the same but for this pay, we need all the autoclick die
Thanks
1 User
Old   #29

The Black Market: 1/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilgrande View Post
All who want OS deleted are those persons wich use Kerkava , Merkava and other ************ autolock , OpenStealth was the best program and was FREE you stupid ***** , WE ALL WANT OpenStealth to be back
Umm actually alot of people only wanted the auto-lock function either removed make it buyable, think before you jump to conclusions. I was one of those and I don't use any kind of auto-lock and have not ever used it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #30

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 1/0/0
Why did they deleted OS ,, it was the best program for darkorbit , i still dont understand why it was free ... and about autolock i used that too , but im sure more 90 % of ppl here used it , even if they say they did not.
Now whos selling merkava kerkava antistealth must be very happy .