Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What should I buy? [ 50K Uridium ]

Discussion on What should I buy? [ 50K Uridium ] within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/02/2016, 23:25   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDox View Post
Just work on your weapons and shields 1st, then work on the bio and start bidding on irises, after you have 24pp start spending uridium on Galaxy Gates, it's worth it, trust me.
buy a BOT LIKE CLICK!BOT COLLECT 1.2M URI WITH DOUBLER FOR 2 WEEKS AND BUY REBATE THEM BUY 2K BOOTY KEYS OPEN THEM AND DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL YOU DONT GET 35 LF4 THEN WORK FOR ZEUS
Old 05/03/2016, 00:35   #32

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Personally I would say it's best to create a new thread if you have another question like this. But also try asking in the DO Talk as they love to give suggestions if you ask them!
Closed Thread