Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit new thing?

Discussion on Darkorbit new thing? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 06/30/2012, 01:19   #46

elite*gold: 0
let's analytzate the new think(supposed to be a base):

red:here u have a ship, and its not moving, it's just stopped, maybe repairing
blue: this looks like laser canons, so maybe an this is an attackt/defense base.
green: this looks like a gate, that could enter thu that gate? this is here to make ur ships enter and repair..

actually no one have any idea about what is it, just possibilityes, only way to know the real funtion fo this is if admin tell us or if it reach to the game
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2012, 03:06   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by -popcorn- View Post

blue: this looks like laser canons, so maybe an this is an attackt/defense base.
green: this looks like a gate, that could enter thu that gate? this is here to make ur ships enter and repair..

actually no one have any idea about what is it, just possibilityes, only way to know the real funtion fo this is if admin tell us or if it reach to the game
i think green is exhaust or whatever maybe this base can move
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2012, 04:16   #48

The Saturn base was fan art based off of the mmo base, I know were u can get that picture and I also know were it was posted.
It is in the DO forums in the banner section and i Don't know what language forum it was ( I think German) but it might be in every lang. forum... But it was a thread with a bunch of pictures from darkorbit and the picture was EVERYTHING from DO, I also used this thread to make my BP hate banner Go check it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by -popcorn- View Post

The green looks like a place to enter you ship with and that's how the RED box ship got there, inside that gate is probably like a lift to make it get up there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude805 View Post
i think green is exhaust or whatever maybe this base can move
Again, just probably a place to enter you ship and then there are lifts in it to put your ship were the RED box is....