Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boxybot problem!

Discussion on Boxybot problem! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Boxybot problem!

Also wie gesagt ich habe ein Problem mit dem Boxybot
jedes mal wen ich den Boxybot starte kommt 3555... zzzZZZ
immer schon seit 3tagen so! -.-
Old 06/25/2012, 17:32   #2

The Black Market: 128/2/3
Received Thanks: 1,022
I got that too .. update to the newest version of BoxyBot (Download the Unleashed one, it works better). And yes, even thou you perhaps have it already, delete it and re-download it again and your problem should be fixed
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2012, 17:39   #3

big thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BOXYBOT PROBLEM
06/13/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
i hawe ask this before but no replay .. if somewone can help plz help when i try to login in boxybot i recive mesage : empty map id laggyyy dayy i have found some posts bout this but no answer . any idea how to fix this ?
boxybot problem
05/14/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
Hi. I have a problem with boxybot, I do not want to fly across the map. I do not know how to set it up and everything ... if someone help me? sory for my English
BoxyBot problem :(
04/23/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Hello guys!I have a problem with BoxyBot :(:( look at this picture CS-Arena.com - professionelles Game-, Rootserver- & Housingbusiness What to do?:handsdown: Lol Work now! :) Mr.Limited close this thred pls!
Boxybot some problem !!
04/21/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
Guys what is this wait 280 seconds :( i am not only this pc some time i busy and I can not engage in but when i pc sit İ see wait 280 seconds :(( http://f1204.hizliresim.com/w/n/4pgcd.jpg İts suxs :bandit: Why we must waiting :mad::rtfm:
boxybot - problem
04/20/2012 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Can someone tell me why can not I use the pet to collect? The mode of release of PET is scratched and the pet does not appear on the map, look: http://www.uploadeimagem.net/upload/f2a4a6c8.png