Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mega ban confirmed

Discussion on mega ban confirmed within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/18/2012, 23:40   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_friend View Post
is not, he can make to not be visible in menu (if he want to activate it back later)

and the answer is:

for how much you wanna bet that I even dont have a kerkava license ?..
I do also not like auto-lock option, with the bot I agree, to not spend so much money to greedy BP. If you play manually without money you need to play more than 10 years - 15 years, 12 hours / day to be full LF-4 lvl 16, full havoc, full 50 pilot bio and so on

But the auto-lock, is ruin all the game fun.. when you go to invasion to have some fun, the minutes when you want to play what left from the nice darkorbit.. because trust me, from the day I meet kbot, I never killed 1 kristallon, I never did again a gate.. I never collected a bonus box.. all this was doing my bot, saved my money and my PRECIOUS TIME.

And my time was reserved for fun, for invasion to kill some enemy.. but with a FREE auto-lock, everybody has it, even noobs that they dont know how to play the game have it.. well with this I never agreed.. darkorbit is already ruined by so many updates, now even in battles we cant play without cheat.

Yes we sell kerkava, but is not sold as kbot trust me.. and this keep a balance, not everybody buy a kerkava.. but when is free.. no balance at all, all fun ruined.

Thats all
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2012, 00:22   #32

Quote:
stupid avin.
if DO get down, he is homeless
Lol belive me he have now enough money to live without working again..
And seriously, today I wanted to try an ibot hack but I had to read the Lawrules of Xsolla.. profibot use the service of them and do you know what I saw?

Clients of Xsolla: Bigpoint - DarkOrbit

And well.. if you still think that Profibot =x DarkOrbit then you are just dum... .

Anyway, becaus 20 ppl are banend it isn't immediately a "confirmed mega ban wave".
--
Quote:
from the day I meet kbot, I never killed 1 kristallon, I never did again a gate.. I never collected a bonus box.. all this was doing my bot, saved my money and my PRECIOUS TIME.
True.. same here. I played some years ago DarkOrbit and I saw once some Goliaths on x-1 who shot very fast Streuner.. I just thought "wow they are rly good - they can click very fast".. but then I read that there are the bots & so on and from that time i never did anything manually. Only botting, doing gates, earn some munition and when I want to play, I play maximum (!!) 10 min. Then I realize that even with only botting I won't be as good as the other Players and start my bot again.

And guys.. believe me even with Full Equipment you won't be so good.
There was once a Config Bug and a GG Bug.
I used both Bugs.. My Ship was Full of LF4, Ammo, Uri, 50 Bio and all the other shit. With the Config Bug I was able to put 50 LF4 into my Ship and then I made a 1vs1 (it was on an American Server). Even with all the damage I lost.. and it wasn't my config - the config was perfect.
So the point is: You will never be the best or one of them. It doesn't matter what kind of equipment you have there will be always unknown cheats for you which other players have and you will lose.
--

Ok, too much text for that time..
Bye~!
Old 06/19/2012, 00:50   #33

Received Thanks: 1,369
Use PLD next time [i was joking], you miss some bugs, indeed, and never look to the keyboard.
Old 06/19/2012, 00:54   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_friend View Post
is not, he can make to not be visible in menu (if he want to activate it back later)

and the answer is:

for how much you wanna bet that I even dont have a kerkava license ?..
I do also not like auto-lock option, with the bot I agree, to not spend so much money to greedy BP. If you play manually without money you need to play more than 10 years - 15 years, 12 hours / day to be full LF-4 lvl 16, full havoc, full 50 pilot bio and so on

But the auto-lock, is ruin all the game fun.. when you go to invasion to have some fun, the minutes when you want to play what left from the nice darkorbit.. because trust me, from the day I meet kbot, I never killed 1 kristallon, I never did again a gate.. I never collected a bonus box.. all this was doing my bot, saved my money and my PRECIOUS TIME.

And my time was reserved for fun, for invasion to kill some enemy.. but with a FREE auto-lock, everybody has it, even noobs that they dont know how to play the game have it.. well with this I never agreed.. darkorbit is already ruined by so many updates, now even in battles we cant play without cheat.

Yes we sell kerkava, but is not sold as kbot trust me.. and this keep a balance, not everybody buy a kerkava.. but when is free.. no balance at all, all fun ruined.

Thats all
i agree that auto lock ruins the pvp (along with dark orbits rubbish money grabbing updates) but ur argument is void coz you sell a tool that does it, whether the tool is free or not is beside the point it still has the same effect.
if u didnt sell the tool i would have no problem with anything u have posted here but you do sell it so its all nonsense really, auto lock is auto lock regardless to how much it costs
Old 06/19/2012, 01:19   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRITTER29 View Post
i agree that auto lock ruins the pvp (along with dark orbits rubbish money grabbing updates) but ur argument is void coz you sell a tool that does it, whether the tool is free or not is beside the point it still has the same effect.
if u didnt sell the tool i would have no problem with anything u have posted here but you do sell it so its all nonsense really, auto lock is auto lock regardless to how much it costs
CRITTER29, for you it`s hard to understand... so read again what he said.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2012, 05:49   #36

Quote:
He's saying it should cost money so everyone doesnt have it... includeing noobs like u from the sound of it. I use autolock and anti-stealth...... just for hunting bots i turn it off if im doing other stuff.... but there will always be people getting banned for watever reason and i agree that 20 people on 1 server is hardly enuf to be calling it a mass bann and for everyone to look out.... if u are going to bot or use open stealth then u take a risk every time u use it.... and people who are careless about useing them are out to get banned very quickly... now days everyone has hypercam and record everything because they are winey noobs that if popd cry cheat even if its legit.... so the moral is be careful if u use programs to get ahead in the game or eventualy u will be banned.... ur time and luck will run out eventualy
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2012, 06:11   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by /DeskTop/ View Post
today mega bans confirmed server esp4. caution whith open Stealh.

arround 20 friends banned.
i got banned for sneezing

if they keept autotargeting aliens around Admin no wonder they got banned
Old 06/19/2012, 06:18   #38

Does i get banned if i use OS for Palla?
Old 06/19/2012, 08:43   #39

Quote:
like i said it does the same job if its free or not, you really think that if OS didnt have auto or not free people wouldnt use auto lock lol, there will always be people using it
Old 06/19/2012, 09:27   #40

elite*gold: 30
autolockers always was in DO... before OS was WP scripts and antisetealth crack and so on.. OS is just cooler beocoz of palladium feature
Old 06/19/2012, 09:46   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by invulnerabilul1 View Post
i have only 4 years without autolock.

I play it for longer the. 5 ys but yeah, i still don't have autolock.
But its not fun anymore. Any noob on global ameriva 1 on Battlemap has it.. I am full equipped and can't kill some guys. They shoot from 1000 miles away, i can't kill them. And btw. I am German. And its unbelivable. 95% of German Ami 1 players are usind Auto Lock.. I don't hunt with them anymore. I can be as fast as i want, and trust me, im ******* fast, i don't get any kills.

You can have skill as much as you want. No chance against auto lock. If i see someone hunting with me and im sure that he has auto lock, hes dead.

And btw: Little Kids THINK THAT OPENSTEALTH IS A DO FEATURE! They think its made from BP..
**** OS. I hope you all get banned.
Old 06/19/2012, 09:46   #42

CRITTER29, with this autolock function in free Openstealth, too many people use autolock in game, and the beauty of fights slowly disappear.This is the essence of this thread, and no matter if you sell kerkava, merkava or another tools[like oldfriend and the rest of resellers].

Shadow972, i wish every autolocker to be on the stage sistem and warned by BP.

marcelian, when WP scripts was live again by Vonyx, this year, i told him to not make autolock script
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2012, 10:22   #43

i bot 5-12 hours a day, no ban so far, and i hope there wont be a ban for me.
Old 06/19/2012, 10:23   #44

yes today banwave and tomorrow and of the world....
dont believe anything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2012, 11:07   #45

The Black Market: 168/0/0
someone got banned?

OHH guys and remember, next banwave will be 21.12.2012
Closed Thread