Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My botting schedule (is it good)

Discussion on My botting schedule (is it good) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 06/18/2012, 00:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by airotip View Post
Hard to believe cause I use Ibot/kbot which collects maybe double of boxybot... Boxy bot is no way as good a Ibot/kbot even if u change settings. Kbot/Ibot 9k/hr is possible but then u get disturbed I.e getting popped or chased to ports so the value will always be lower..

I currently get 6k/hr max with doubler, if I had pet and bio would add 3-4k max extra...
you dont know how pet works if you have 11 lvl3 salvage protocols and at least 1 lvl3 radar it is quite possible and if you read it carefully its 10hours botting..
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
good spots for botting?
01/01/2013 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
hey, i reached lvl 20 with my wizz and now i want to start bot with it, but i know that it's very difficult because of low hp and a lot of passive monsters are mixed with aggresive ones. So, maybe anyone know good spots with CORDINATES where is only passive monsters, where i could bot with lowest count of deaths from 20-64 lvl?
Good Games for Botting
12/18/2010 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Hi, i'm looking for a game good for botting, can someone help me?
Good botting
04/22/2010 - Runescape - 3 Replies
Heey! I started botting yesterday but I was wondering what the safest way of botting is. . What kind of world: overcrowded/ eh uncrowded? Quikchat World? . Is it neccesary to keep a eye on your monitor or just go to sleep and hope the next day that everything will be fine? . Use a bot in combination with a random spam program? This way you shout every 12 minutes "hey!" or something?
Good botting places?
05/25/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 10 Replies
Could anyone recommend some good botting places for level 10-30? please. Non aggros?
one good botting place for lv 20 and above
11/10/2008 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
at timber field there is a hut near fb19 stand on the place where it look like a basins which use to fet pig stand there and b4 that download auto att :D and auto pot :D put it there all night ^^