Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boxybot dosent rep

Discussion on Boxybot dosent rep within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boxybot dosent rep

Hey, i am using boxybot for gate right now, and its not reparing, just runs and sits there. I have bot equipped

any1 help me please?
Old 06/16/2012, 21:44   #2

Ok
Boxybot will not run if it doesn't repair.
What you need to do is by a better repair bot and see if you see any difference. It probably is repairing but your Rep bot is probably to slow or something.
Old 06/16/2012, 22:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdazzal View Post
Hey, i am using boxybot for gate right now, and its not reparing, just runs and sits there. I have bot equipped

any1 help me please?

GET AUTO REPAIR CPU!!!!! PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!
Old 06/16/2012, 22:43   #4

Lol nice big red spam
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/17/2012, 01:05   #5

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help Hacks Dosent WoRK
09/09/2011 - Wolfteam - 1 Replies
Hello Everyone i Got Hacks srry for my bed english From This Link http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/wolfteam/1420495 -new-wtls-wtis-inventory-power-up1-editor-fly-mode -v11-09-07-a.html But I Get Error Picture : ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting so i click ok
[DB-bot] Why loop dosent work?
03/22/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello, im using sro db-bot v1.3a. when my char teleports to hotan, he take few steps near the stoarge, and stop moving, sometimes he just stop moving after the teleport. im using 1280X1024 Resolution, if you know how to fix it, please help here. Thx
[HELP] sibi bot dosent work -.-
09/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
can some one help me ? the bot just buff and then nothing his not attacking before 24h it was work good for me -.- i tryd put skills from start and it doset help some one know why !? and i was relogd twice and still dosent work =/
Any Pserver that dosent have Trojans
11/06/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Is there any Pserver for Dekaron that dosent have a trojan are a viruses? Im not going to turn off my firewall/AVG just to be able to play a Pserver when I get nothing but Trojans/viruses. My list scan showed i had 91 Trojans all with chinese names.Plus when i have my avg running and i try to connect to a Pserver it gives alerts that Trojans/virues Detected on open blah blah blah. Dont believe me then i'll post screenshots and reports about these Pservers. Let me redownload everything and...
CabalRider EU Ver: 1.0.3 DOSENT WORK!?!?
05/16/2008 - Cabal Online - 10 Replies
yesterday cabalrider worked fine:), but now when i tried to start it. i get into cabal BUT i only get to the login in:mad:, and there it says "an error has been detected by the hacking protection system":(, (ive been aware of this before so i know im not banned couse it works with the normal cabal). Does this happend to someone else to? or is it just me:confused:? anyone have a clue to fix this:o?