Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ibot or bigpoint ?? !!

Discussion on ibot or bigpoint ?? !! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ibot or bigpoint ?? !!

k so i found a bug on ibot .. when you die it switchs ammo ? and it used 200k of my x4 -_____- does anyone else have this similiar problem if so i wanna hear your feed back ?
Old 06/13/2012, 00:01   #2

LOL ^^
unlucky. no, ibot/kbot do not automatically switch ammo. go into your game on a browers, into settings, and remove the tick from the box that says "Automatically switch ammo/rockets".
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2012, 00:07   #3

saabir if i could thank you 100 times i would lmao ! .. **** im dumb -___-