Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

whats the safest way to trade/buy an account

Discussion on whats the safest way to trade/buy an account within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
whats the safest way to trade/buy an account

I have learned that people are greedy a** holes but i was hacked and need a new account. i don't want to loose any more money so i need to know the safest way to trade/buy and account. and i know im a forum noob and i dont have one of those fancy signitures and well i dont even know if this post belongs here but please help
Old 06/05/2012, 09:57   #2

Hello
if you want to show your account , you can choose the vidéo , and you can use Team Viewer :
you can talk with your customer about the price etc with another programm like Gmail , Facebook or MSN
so team viewer is a programm which show your customer your display , but like a video and he can do some actions like clicking , but if you see that he"s buying ou selling anything you can close the programm
sorry for my english ^^
Old 06/05/2012, 10:01   #3

use midleman from EP who is trusted od use bestbots.ro .. that what i used ... do trust eny one... if u are seriouse just do it that way.. there is lots of spamer a ***** flying around... i lost because one top acount ....
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2012, 10:02   #4

with a trusted middle man
Old 06/05/2012, 11:43   #5

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Find a trusted middleman. Unless you know for a fact that the guy you are trading with is very trusted. There is a middleman forum as well if you ever need to look for one.

EDIT: And what Old_friend said

They are pretty trusted, though you have to pay. But paying is better if you know it won't get hacked right? Go with either.
Old 06/05/2012, 11:47   #6

Received Thanks: 2,165
you can use a trusted middleman other person said, but be carefully on what you choose from here.. I saw many topics with carefully is a scam and so on..

bestbots do also this service, read first notes