Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wondering about darkorbit clones

Discussion on Wondering about darkorbit clones within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wondering about darkorbit clones

So I was wondering,

Would it not be possible to take all the source code that we can access (legally), and build a DarkOrbit clone around that by filling in the blanks that the server would normally control? Also, its pretty common knowledge now that BP servers HAVE been hacked at some point, so would it not be possible for somebody with information from those servers to completely create a new darkorbit server which they can change themselves?

Surely this would be easier than starting from scratch which most darkorbit clones are doing at the moment. Or maybe it wouldn't be

Push
Old 06/28/2012, 12:37   #2

Search on google: Darkorbit remix new version

Then just do that online.
Old 06/28/2012, 12:41   #3

I can write in php site clone, but i don't know ActionScript on required level.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wondering...
03/15/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
hi guys. where do you think is tre best map for making experience with hacks...single for lvl80+ mage. i just wanna make lvl fast to get the wings :D thanks
Just wondering.
09/12/2009 - Grand Chase - 13 Replies
Does anyone here in elite pvpers understand how jump hack works? Yea, i'm bored, in the middle of patching ex3 online.
how to clones item digimon rpg
08/10/2009 - Foreign Games - 1 Replies
plz help me.. i wanna know how to clone item for digimon rpg anyone who know plz tech n tell me how... c tat link :YouTube - DigimonRPG Clone Bug email me : [email protected]
Was wondering something...
11/22/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
//
one thing useful about CLONES
02/21/2006 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Ok . Let's get down to the point . Here it goes - we all heard about clones and some of us managed to make one . ( pls see other related topics about cloning if you need more details ) . However , what is the use of clones ? Some say you can duplicate ( dupe )adena , potions , materials and even items . Well.. i tried about everything there could be tried to dupe stuff... but i couldn't . So I started to look for some use to this cloning bussiness . The only useful thing about clones (...