Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crack for BoxyBot (Help)

Discussion on Crack for BoxyBot (Help) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/01/2012, 04:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
i hav the old boxybot crack for free gg and pet functions... it was nice while it lasted... but alas it never got updated and u run a HIGH risk of being banned if u run it now... so its up to u... and boxy is free on saturdays so dont complain.
Old 07/01/2012, 09:17   #17

elite*gold: 0
Stop Pushing old threads.
Then Cracks Hacks, Warez etc. are doesn´t allowed on EPVP.
And why did you will crack it?
The Bot is free and good and if you crack this bot and make it public the guy stop to develop the bot because he doesn´t money.
Because this i think the people who crack the bot will get an ban because their idiots.