Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help to Remove Virus. Please

Discussion on Help to Remove Virus. Please within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help to Remove Virus. Please

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask for help from experts, how do I remove this virus that I got when running a BOT false?
"X-BOT" or "A-BOT" I do not know which one was more sure that was one of them.
and yes, I spent the whole virus in them, no longer detected.
and the video below, which has a keylogger, yes, this keylogger is mine, do not worry I know of the existence of it, I set myself.

excuse me, I'm retarded and I can not put the video in the page's topic, forgive me my stupidity
Old 05/29/2012, 06:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Have you tried to install anti-virus?
- the best solution for such cases.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help!!cant remove virus
08/16/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
that no recoil...i cant remove the virus anyone help!! then i cant open the website virustotal
Tutorial: How To Remove Keylogger and other Virus Threats
05/19/2010 - Soldier Front - 7 Replies
You are most likely reading this tutorial because you are infected with some sort of malware and want to remove it. With this knowledge that you are infected, it is also assumed that you examined the programs running on your computer and found one that does not look right. You did further research by checking that program against the various Startup Databases online or by searching in Google and have learned that it is an infection and you now want to remove it. As we may all notice, there...
Remove co Virus Scanner
05/26/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
go to conquer2.0 delete the z... folder go to conquer2.0/ini startgame.ini and delete everything after the = sign save and open conquer with out it "I never once would give TQ approval to let them install an anti-virus program onto my computer. I will never give them approval to scan my computer either. They are in direct violation of my privacy, and I have every damn right to sue them for that." - Vile Knight
How can I remove a virus linked on my Karma page?
06/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Someone left me a +karma along with a download link in the comments to a program which is infected with viruses. How do I remove this posting from my karma page? Check any suspicious links in your karma pages...