Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BoxyBot faster

Discussion on BoxyBot faster within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Post BoxyBot faster

hi, would like to know if you like me to collect bonus boxes but fast in boxybot

__
sorry my english
Old 05/28/2012, 03:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lekeii View Post
hi, would like to know if you like me to collect bonus boxes but fast in boxybot

__
sorry my english
if set (timings.xml)
Old 05/28/2012, 03:26   #3

elite*gold: 0
buy speed gens.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Boxybot GG]Boxybot can buy ammo?
10/19/2012 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
Can boxybot buy ammo when you have 0 laser of x1?Can buy automatic? If can please say my how do this:)
BoxyBot much faster version
05/28/2012 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies
i have edited the timings script in the boxy bot where it picks up boxes much more efficient than it normally does. i have no reason to give u guys a virus im just here to help :) timings.xml - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download just copy over the file and yea.. lol enjoy and Thank me if u like? :facepalm: if this has been posted already.. uhmmm idk lol. well shit this is my own edit of the script so u can bite me
BoxyBot is more faster!
05/18/2012 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies
Hi all. First of all sorry for my bad English. But i want to share it with you. I did a video about this; BoxyBot More Is Fast - YouTube As you can see BoxyBot is running more fast than normal. https://hotfile.com/dl/155859866/b941412/timings. xml.html Here is the "timings.xml" file. Download this file and copy in to BoxyBot folder.
☺ BoxyBot, download a much faster version! ☺
12/06/2011 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies
Boxybot Version: 0.36.3 News in current version: 0.36.3: Fixed some bugs Download a version of BoxyBot which can collect much faster than the original, including backgrounds in the bot! Download, click here