Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hp for citadel

Discussion on hp for citadel within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hp for citadel

edit: I will ask the UG to join for this^^
If it not work i will reupload it here
Old 05/25/2012, 13:16   #2

elite*gold: 490
delete post men, BP will fix this i think )
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[BUG] Citadel speed bug
03/06/2013 - DarkOrbit - 16 Replies
1. Put 20 shields on first configurationuration 2. Put 20 speed generators on second configuration 3. Fly on map and use 'Travel' ability on first configuration and change FAST to second configuration Be happy of awesome speed :D
Citadel with 34 generator !
05/06/2012 - DarkOrbit - 13 Replies
I was checking someone with "Profile Viewer" to see his config , to see he have 15 shield and 20 speed generators in both config ! here is the ss ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting any idea how to do it ? :confused: ( i dont care about ban risk )
[BUG] citadel
04/30/2012 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies
Hello Epvp In this video Darkorbit hommage FR4 - YouTube, we can see the citadel with a very hight speed I found how to do this bug (PS : this bug temporarily increases your speed very strong) PM me if you want know ;)
WoW:Icecrown Citadel
10/04/2009 - User Submitted News - 1 Replies
WoW:Icecrown Citadel Blizzard announced Icecrown Citadel: The Frozen Halls(new dungeon) for WoW players to explore, and a small preview for this new dungeon has been released on the official site. What do you think of it? Icecrown Citadel: The Frozen Halls Icecrown Citadel will feature a massive five-player dungeon sprawling across three wings of the citadel's foundation. While the Lich King's attention is focused on the Argent Crusade and the Knights of the Ebon Blade ripping...
Granite Citadel Bot
02/21/2007 - Guild Wars - 1 Replies
Hi, I see many Mo/W using a bot to go and farm outside of the granite citadel. Does anyone know what build they are using?