Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INFO]Evrything about pixel bots

Discussion on [INFO]Evrything about pixel bots within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[INFO]Evrything about pixel bots

Guys i don't know why evrybody says pixel bots are safe... i will tell you how they can be safe and how they can be bannable.

It doesn't matter if it uses packets bots like ibot/kbot use packets also so remove that option from you safetey list.
Using a pixel bot is awful because you must leave your pc to open to the game client and most of the users use their pc so they bot 2/7 to 4/7 so that makes you unbannable this is how BP bot system logic works!

Evry single thing that you collect is detected by logs and added to a system , and this system detects that you play the game for X number of hours and after you stop your pixel bot and dc from darkorbit the bot detection script detects that your have gone off the game eating etc

And now how can pixel bot be bannable.
If you run your pixel bot for big hours like 24/7 the bot script detects that a normal person CANNOT take a break eating/sleeping and gets you to banning queue!

Ever been banned for only using normal collecting and pets?Yes/No ?
Well one of our UG admins got banned for leaving the bot collecting bonus boxes.
Thats is what he did:
He manualy collected bonusboxes and WENT eating leaving the pet collecting wich was detected as an activity and leaded to banning just because bot script detected an activity that no human can make.

EVRY BOT IS BANNABLE IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO USE IT!
Feel free to ask your questions, i will be happy to answer them.

PS:A thanks won't hurt i tried hard
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/24/2012, 21:45   #2

how to use pixel box i dont understand
Old 05/24/2012, 21:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkorbit GamerZ View Post
how to use pixel box i dont understand

You can find your information here.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/24/2012, 21:58   #4

i dont more understand this ****
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2012, 23:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkorbit GamerZ View Post
i dont more understand this ****

Download the program then read the 2nd post with for program options.
Also pixel bots work only on your game client window.
Closed Thread