Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ibot+captca

Discussion on ibot+captca within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ibot+captca

1-
i hawe ibot no gg license . and when i try to put him to colect boxes i loged in and there wos captcha on my screen . ( newer had one before ) i have buyd 1000 capcha on captchatrader and put secret word on my ibot first page . so ist that ok now ?

2-
seams that i cant ( dont know how ) get on map screan while boting . i can get on backpage with pressing portal , but if i press to get on map it disconets ibot . if there is a option how to do that ?

3-
im boting on 1-2, 1-3,1,4 and 1,6 , 1-5 , and 1,7 ( noticed there is no much diference in uri income . maybe sligthly more on upers maps .
reason i started botin is try to get zeus drone and i need 550 k uri .
so what would be bether ? box or continue killing npc ? with npc killing im geting from 3000 to 4000 k per hour . is boxing paying more ??

sry for my bad english
Old 05/08/2012, 10:45   #2

elite*gold: 20
when you put code in anti gate on ibot you need to press enter after it
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anti Captca Progger
11/20/2011 - General Coding - 8 Replies
Moin, suche jemanden der mir ein Anti Captcha Programm erstellt, um welche Captchas es sich handelt verrate ich per PN, biete u.A. ne 10er PSC
Кряк Ibot 3.33 GG / Crack For Ibot 3.14 33 (profibot)
10/09/2011 - DarkOrbit - 17 Replies
I'm a stupid guy.
iBOT 1.8.5 and iBOT 2.7 wont work anymore in gates, keeps restarting the wave
05/05/2011 - Browsergames - 21 Replies
In last two days, iBOT wont do the gate... it keeps restarting on current wave.. until i died, and then he jump me in 1-8 lol. And what a f i dont loose one life in the gate.. i have died for at least 4 times, and i dont loose the gate. So this is the end of these cracked bots. My question is, who has buyed kBOT or buyed iBOT, can make the gate till end of the gate ???
hab ein problem mit dem captca
09/20/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
und wenn ihr jetzt gleich fragt ob mir einer welchen entschlüsseln kann meine antwort nein^^ ist was andeers und zwar wenn ich mit meinen internet explorer oder firefox auf ein captcha gehe kommen dann nicht chinesische zeichen sondern nur kästchen wo drinnen steht zb 28 24 oder so weis jemand wie ich die chinesischen zeichen wieder her bekomme ?? gibt auch ein thx hier noch ein screeen