Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

official seller kbot

Discussion on official seller kbot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/25/2012, 02:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by elite_full View Post
if you get in there I am resellers stop ruining topics with your presence
Well thats what i mean. A reseller that cannot even write english... doesnt seem right to me.

Well
I GIVE UP
Your a FAKE.
I asked you to proof. you didnt.

@ closerrequest
Old 04/25/2012, 03:09   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
Well thats what i mean. A reseller that cannot even write english... doesnt seem right to me.

Well
I GIVE UP
Your a FAKE.
I asked you to proof. you didnt.

@ closerrequest

i love you jorg
elite_full please stop kidding elitepvpers.
you aren't a official kbot reseller, you work only under kbot.com.ar (NOT KBOTIK.COM!!)
and really please, don't sell the "PROTECTION" of kbot, because your "script" don't work and kbot is already safe!

Old 04/25/2012, 03:24   #18

Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardxeno View Post
i love you jorg
elite_full please stop kidding elitepvpers.
you aren't a official kbot reseller, you work only under kbot.com.ar (NOT KBOTIK.COM!!)
and really please, don't sell the "PROTECTION" of kbot, because your "script" don't work and kbot is already safe!

evryone loves jorg
Old 04/25/2012, 08:04   #19

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by elite_full View Post
you do not read or that these idiot or that I did not say kbotik KBOT.COM.AR *******
why you insult me without any reason? stupid kid

#reported
#closerequest
Old 04/25/2012, 09:59   #20
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,417
#Closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread