Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

info wp

Discussion on info wp within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
info wp

Hello has you,
I have just noticed that wp works tres indeed with waiter(server) different that the one that I have to use to derscreever if it can use and the others mobilize you, make share your knowledge
friendly
Old 04/20/2012, 17:28   #2

w000t???!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2012, 17:34   #3

Some people can write english, some people can write strange english, some other people can write really bad english and after all that there's you and your what ever ineverunderstand. And i think you wont understand me, too
Old 04/20/2012, 17:36   #4

Dhabei,
I notice that ibot and wp work tres indeed for an account other than fr2 I have just made him(it) turn(shoot) it fr4 and it works everybody waits for a means to continue has to boter, me try(essay) to help you as I can,
cordially