Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No sense in gates

Discussion on No sense in gates within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No sense in gates

I've been playing(botting) darkorbit for over 3 years now. I have completed my alpha, beta, and gamma numerous times but i have NEVER completed my delta gate. After a total of three years playing i have only ONE part for it 1/128. Is this a technical problem or is there a special way to build the delta gate? Is there a special way to build elipson and zeta gates too? Please explain with detail because i am very confused. After all i am a botter and i find odd how i never have built a delta gate.

Ich spiele (botten) DarkOrbit seit über 3 Jahren. Ich habe meine alpha, beta, gamma und mehrfach abgeschlossen aber ich habe nie meine Delta-Tor abgeschlossen. Nach insgesamt drei Jahren Spielerfahrung Ich habe nur einen Teil für sie 1/128. Ist das ein technisches Problem oder gibt es eine besondere Art und Weise, um die Delta-Tor zu bauen? Gibt es eine besondere Art und Weise zu Elipson und Zeta-Tore zu bauen? Bitte erläutern Sie detailliert mit, weil ich bin sehr verwirrt. Denn ich bin ein Botter und ich finden, seltsam, wie ich noch nie einen Delta-Tor gebaut.
Old 04/13/2012, 20:44   #2

elite*gold: 20
how much you use on delta you must have delta open not a/b/g
Old 04/13/2012, 20:48   #3

What do you mean supernoob? im very confused..... i've used uridium and GG to build my gates.

Was meinst du damit supernoob? im sehr verwirrt ..... Ich habe Uridium und GG verwendet, um meine Tore zu bauen.
Old 04/13/2012, 20:53   #4

elite*gold: 490
You must click on Delta gate first and after that use gg energy
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/13/2012, 20:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by conteaza View Post
You must click on Delta gate first and after that use gg energy
Have you tested this yourself? I will try later on in the day and report back to you.
Old 04/13/2012, 21:07   #6

Lol,you just must select dela gate
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2012, 21:32   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoface View Post
Have you tested this yourself? I will try later on in the day and report back to you.
Yes it goes as conteaza said...

Click "Delta Gate" for building delta - you can get only parts for delta.
Click "Epsilon" for building epsilon - you cannot get parts to any other gg
and same with Zeta.

So alpha, beta and gamma can be built at the same time but every else gg have to build one at a time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2012, 01:51   #8

Guys i feel so retarded right now..... thank you for your help i owe you big time
Old 04/14/2012, 03:48   #9

its the same with zeta and epsilon but to me ive done zeta once and 79/99 for epsilon
Old 04/14/2012, 05:49   #10

Received Thanks: 1,672
looooll that cracked me up
Old 04/14/2012, 06:57   #11

lol this make me happy today, he said 3 years hahah, if i knew it from the start then ill be happy smiling at him for that whole 3 years hahaha