Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to use vacuum script on IBot?

Discussion on How to use vacuum script on IBot? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
How to use vacuum script on IBot?

Hello, please how to use vacuum script on IBot? Thanks for you answer.
Old 04/10/2012, 08:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well.. search could help you too.
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
"No train script" after starting the town script in Ibot
02/04/2012 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
So whenever i train for a while, my durability get low or i need more pots. Ibot warps me to town, which is great. It does it's business, then when that town script is done, it says "error - no train script"" be sure to load a script. ". Is it possible to fix this? How would you go about fixing it xD? ~ a friendly noob Also, how do you join a party in the party match system while ibot is on? It always just Dc's me.
Ibot script
01/27/2012 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hello all i had a question about the ibot scripts in sro,my ibot goes back to town when its low on hp/mp/bolt/durability but is there a way to get the bot to run back to the mobs i was killing with out rerunning the script?
12sky2 Vaccum
10/18/2011 - 12Sky2 - 11 Replies
Yes, i used search for it but still- i couldn't find it... Can anyone Link url of thread or download which has 12sky2 Vac hack?
iBot script
09/10/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I had some problems making the script, alex job cave (the two or three quest how I understood), training script and quest done, if someone could upload both scripts I would pay for it... thanks
Vaccum and No wall problem
12/05/2008 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
Hi .. well i have speed 2x ..mobs speed 24...but they dont atack(follow) me... and when i go to a warp place or to coords 0:0 lets say nothing happens.. what exactly do i have to do ? ty