Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW SHIPS!!!

Discussion on NEW SHIPS!!! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 03/29/2012, 10:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by invulnerabilul1 View Post
DO will die if they ban boters.
now in do is no captcha
ok yes?
Old 03/29/2012, 10:59   #17

****,why i changed to eic,i like the red ship or design...
Old 03/29/2012, 11:10   #18

And it's all **** game and these guys make it increasingly more **** ...
Not to mention the admin cares more **** the game itself, they ascended to power at the Rainbow guys head ...
Old 03/29/2012, 15:13   #19

I found something new...

If you look good, you see that's the fast ship but in the colours of the 3 companys ... soo, i think if you buy that ship and you're vru, then your ship will be green. (i think)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEW Ships!!!!
03/26/2012 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
i hear DO is making new ships anyone have any info on it?????
3 New ships.
03/25/2012 - DarkOrbit - 23 Replies
Over the past few weeks, DO has been slowly releasing information on Face Book about the new ships coming to this game. It is still a mystery as to what they are going to be. All we know for sure is that they are ships, not designs. On Cz3 server 3 credit ships have already been removed, some say its to make space for these 3. Each ship has an ability as well as you can see the icon button over each ship. I guess time will tell as DO is not making an official statement yet. In order from...
Old ships
03/24/2012 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Hello I found working old ships with WP on youtube (old ships, lasers together) can any1 tell me which numbers have got ships in BP database (on every server)? Goli - ship59.swf for example i found this about month ago ,it was I think a history of UK darkorbit forum but it doesn'T work anymore... An HTTP error occurred while getting: http://darkorbit.l3.cdn.bigpoint.net/do_img/globa l/hangar/ship50.swf
New Ships???
03/12/2012 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies
hello, i heard that bugpoint will make new ships for darkorbit is that true?:confused::confused::confused:
Old ships
01/04/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
Hi, is there any script to see all the ships like how they are 3 years ago ? Yes i know for the skill designs is that impossible. But i wanne see the goli,veng, bb, leo, ... like 3 years ago :) gr rof