Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ADD] Open Botting Service[VERY CHEAP]

Discussion on [ADD] Open Botting Service[VERY CHEAP] within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ADD] Open Botting Service[VERY CHEAP]

20 € -- 30 days 24/7(non-stop) botting -- 3 accounts
15 € -- 30 days 12/7 botting -- 3 accounts
10 € -- 15 days 24/7(non-stop) botting -- 3 accounts
5€ -- 15 days 12/7 botting -- 3accounts

I can up your skylab, put promerium on engines and seprom on shields for you , with me your accounts still safe ... choose me and trust me!

PAYMENT ACCEPTED : PayPal , PaySafeCard .

NB: Add me on skype , we can negotiate about more features in the price and service ( and i post it here not on Trade Zone because here more people^^ dont tell me go on trade zone...),Bot Service ---> Kbot..

Don't forget if i helped you , Press thanks !
Old 03/18/2012, 10:52   #2

elite*gold: 0

post here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Open Botting Service [Trusted]
02/24/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Today I decided to open a botting service to help, for guys who can not leave their computers at night for example..., or otherwise want to botting safe ( I know how to bot in safety). So I offer several services: - Botting 12/7 days 10 € for 45 days(good). - Botting 24/7 days 15 € for 2 months(not safe). - Safe botting 10 € for 45 days(recommended). - Unlimited Safe botting 25€ ( very recommended). - Unlimited botting 12/7 and 24/7 for 20€. - We can negotiate about days , price ...
>>Trusted<< Open Botting service (Kbot)!
02/24/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Today I decided to open a botting service to help, for guys who can not leave their computers at night for example..., or otherwise want to botting safe ( I know how to bot in safety). So I offer several services: - Botting 12/7 days 10 for 45 days(good). - Botting 24/7 days 15 for 2 months(not safe). - Safe botting 10 for 45 days(recommended). - Unlimited Safe botting 25 ( very recommended). - Unlimited botting 12/7 and 24/7 for 20. - We can negotiate about days , price ...
Botting Service 24/7 Cheap
11/30/2011 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
Hello, you need to HAVE a license for me to be able to bot kbot/ibot If you cant turn on your pc whole night I can bot for you 24/7 Very cheap price You don't have your own computer I will bot on the map you want I can make your bot kill aliens if you want I can make your bot collect bonus box if you have capita solving key You can login into bot from teamviewer support
Botting Service 24/7 Cheap
11/29/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, you need to HAVE a license for me to be able to bot kbot/ibot If you cant turn on your pc whole night I can bot for you 24/7 Very cheap price You don't have your own computer I will bot on the map you want I can make your bot kill aliens if you want I can make your bot collect bonus box if you have capita solving key You can login into bot from teamviewer support
Botting service 24/7-very cheap
03/18/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
I am selling boting service.I use agbot clientless,if you want i could set up any bot that you provide me with and use it with the account you give me.Botting is 24/7 on a remote server in germany with 100mbps connection and 2gb ram.It can handle many characters at once,about 30.It is very cheap,one month botting is: 8$-per character,per month .Who is interested please contact me on my email: [email protected] or just post here. Your computer will be free and botting has never been...