Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[In Development] Darkorbit uridium Generator

Discussion on [In Development] Darkorbit uridium Generator within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[In Development] Darkorbit uridium Generator

Hey guys,
Quite Recently me and a friend who happen to be very good with ... certain codes and other software and such (you know what i mean) we currently are trying Very hard to create a working Darkorbit uridium generator as well as a premium generator.

Why are we doing this? Because we have had it with BUGPOINTS excuses, lies, useless updates (drone formations for example, useless to me) So it has recently come to my attention it's time to make a REAL uridium generator and give it you guys either for free or for like 10 USD/ 5 Euros ...

Me and my friend has decided what to do just yet as for giving/selling to the public. anyways our goal for this uridium generator is to make it give up to at least 10 million uridium per day(chances are it wont be a good idea to do it per use)

I will keep you guys informed of our progress, it'll take some time but we can do it!

Regards,

Soniyo.
Thanks
34 Users
Old 02/20/2012, 02:03   #2

I hope its free-Good luck!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2012, 02:05   #3

You know that you have to hack the servers to do something like that ?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/20/2012, 02:14   #4

elite*gold: 40
lol, stop developing now ^^
Old 02/20/2012, 03:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisSoniyo View Post
Hey guys,
Quite Recently me and a friend who happen to be very good with ... certain codes and other software and such (you know what i mean) we currently are trying Very hard to create a working Darkorbit uridium generator as well as a premium generator.

Why are we doing this? Because we have had it with BUGPOINTS excuses, lies, useless updates (drone formations for example, useless to me) So it has recently come to my attention it's time to make a REAL uridium generator and give it you guys either for free or for like 10 USD/ 5 Euros ...

Me and my friend has decided what to do just yet as for giving/selling to the public. anyways our goal for this uridium generator is to make it give up to at least 10 million uridium per day(chances are it wont be a good idea to do it per use)

I will keep you guys informed of our progress, it'll take some time but we can do it!

Regards,

Soniyo.
you can get problems if you do that is illegal...
Old 02/20/2012, 03:38   #6

I could say this much,

We plan to make this a survey free thing meaning like when you goto the DL site you won't be quoted for a survey in order to DL.

This Program is already in development. We ain't stopping untill we figure out how to hack thier database servers.

And also i would like to add this ''Pending how many 'Thanks' or 'Likes' we get for this program, its probably gonna cost about 10 bucks in USD and 5 in Euros.

Regards,

Soniyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolbots View Post
you can get problems if you do that is illegal...
Oh i'm quite aware of the repercussions and quite frankly i do not care if it's illegal or not. They have screwed us over and over at least a billion times. I started hating them when they took away the precious old client. Old client days were the absolute best.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/20/2012, 06:41   #7

lol 5 euros is like 6 dollars
Old 02/20/2012, 06:50   #8

u cant do such thing
Old 02/20/2012, 07:51   #9

elite*gold: 79
Open Free Beta ( i hope
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/20/2012, 13:55   #10

Received Thanks: 1,369
Anything against bugpoint is welcome. I don`t know if you guys can do it, but good luck.
Thanks
11 Users
Old 02/20/2012, 14:26   #11

idk really
but it seems it is related to hacking and if it will get catched there would be much problems
I loved post #10
Old 02/20/2012, 14:43   #12

Anything, as long as you can defeat suck BP, Good Luck!
Old 02/20/2012, 15:31   #13

I doubt u can do it , but i like daydreams
Old 02/20/2012, 15:51   #14

Received Thanks: 3,420
I pray for you, I hope it will work =) ...
Old 02/20/2012, 16:34   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisSoniyo View Post
Hey guys,

Regards,

Soniyo.

I am really sorry to say this (don't want to spoil your enthusiasm) but if you guys are for real than you are already on the wrong track. Lets assume for the sake of the argument that you already have found a way to load accounts with uri. What do you think is going to happen when your tool is out?

If DO doesn't plug the hole, is their goose laying golden eggs you are after, in few days all the bright minds in the DO programming world would be working day and night to find how it is done. After which your tool will become irrelevant.

Assuming you find a way to load uri, which is a BIG IF, my advice is to keep it secret and sell accounts loaded with 10-50mil uri directly.

Therefore whatever you do won't work, unless you keep it secret. If i were you I would spend more time discussing how to find a hole in DO server than worry how best to charge money for it.

I wish you the very best of luck in your new venture! and don't forget the saying "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
Closed Thread