Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 23:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question about kbot gg

Discussion on question about kbot gg within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question about kbot gg

hello guys, iam interested in buy the kbot but before i have some questions, u guys can make money with that in antigate etc? and another question im trying to use my 24 hours trial of the product, i login in the control center but i get stuck on the login of the program "portal bigpoint" i type my jabber name and pass and dont join =| any chance to test 24 hours to see better the program? ty
Old 01/24/2012, 00:17   #2

kBot is having some problems at the moment.
Old 01/24/2012, 11:28   #3

Received Thanks: 2,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercynario View Post
hello guys, iam interested in buy the kbot but before i have some questions, u guys can make money with that in antigate etc? and another question im trying to use my 24 hours trial of the product, i login in the control center but i get stuck on the login of the program "portal bigpoint" i type my jabber name and pass and dont join =| any chance to test 24 hours to see better the program? ty
Here all instructions that you need

And for captcha
Old 01/24/2012, 12:59   #4

elite*gold: 5816
The Black Market: 103/0/2
there are some Tutorials on youtube aswell ..
Old 05/27/2012, 23:15   #5

Cool Crack kbot 6.30

I found a good crack,

So pull into the installation folder of the iBot / kbot
Link: