Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3.69 Ibot problem helps pls...

Discussion on 3.69 Ibot problem helps pls... within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3.69 Ibot problem helps pls...

Ibot licence is ok (done), but not load maps.. help me pls with my problems.
sorry for my bad english.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bez názvu.jpg (9.0 KB, 93 views)
Old 01/07/2012, 16:58   #2

not use crack and it works...
Old 01/07/2012, 17:01   #3

Ibot RULES
Old 01/07/2012, 18:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneli88 View Post
Ibot RULES
Bot do not do gates....
Old 01/07/2012, 18:17   #5

no gates and cant use P.E.T
Old 01/07/2012, 19:27   #6

elite*gold: 20
thats just a problem with your game screen if you cant log in manualy it wont work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ibot Problem.
06/04/2011 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
So, i followed all the steps on ibotforfun previous update, i runned ''run hacksield'' then i started ''sro_client.exe'' and when i was in the log in screen i started up edxloader, then i started ibot and clicked launch in the loader, everything was going smooth, i logged in went in game and when i looked at the ibot, my character wasnt appearing on the ibot, like if i didnt log in or something :confused: minutes after i got a dc :( any help? i would really apreciate it!! :) Thanks :)
Ibot problem.
07/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello all, I have been playing for a while in Rsro with Ibot, and now i opened a new character and when i try to enter with the bot, as soon as i press the char, the client stop working... Now i found the problem, i tried to go the char only with the loader and it gives the same problem...so i guess the problem is with the loader(Edx loader), which works great with my other characters.. What should i do about it?
[Request] Someone that helps me with a port problem.
05/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
K, hi. I tried to open my ports several times and in different ways, still, I can't seem to find the right way to do it. I opened them via my FireWall and via my router. But still somekind of port program, that tells you if you ports are open, says that both ports (5816 and 9958) are closed. If you could help me, maybe via teamviewer or so, that'd be awesome. I just want to experience what it is to have your own server up and running. This ain't for public use just for some of my friends...
The last helps!!! small helps :D
01/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
I did a server with PowerCoSource .... i need some helps codes and.... Or tell me the best source to use 1. DisCity didn't work 2. LuckyTime didn't work 3. Reborn is not good ... i need good codes for RB 4. When i add npc and i edit all things it appear in conquer but didn't work 5. Offline TG too 6. i want good broadcast ----------------------> I am working in the client that it have CIDloader ----------------------> I want more ppl :D :D :D after i finish it ....