Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

K/Ibot über WP Scripts

Discussion on K/Ibot über WP Scripts within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 66
K/Ibot über WP Scripts

Hallo,

Habe mal ne frage und wollte fragen wie man K/Ibot per WP Scripts Laufen Lassen kann Sprich WP Script an, Bonusboxen und dann Fliegt er nur Vorbei und Sammelt sie = Mehr Gewinn.

Hoffe das es jemand weiß und mir verraten / Helfen könnte ...

MFG

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQ]iBot scripts!
02/27/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi guys! As the title says, i'm asking for some iBot scrips, but not the old ones, i want scripts that can avoid Stone of Justice. I also have a question: #If i'm using iBot for goldbots, i have to login on every account and create an account? Or i can create them in iBot? #How many should i create? I have to plvl them or i just send them to Movias and so on? #How can i set bot for just atacking with normal atacks, not skills. #Also, if i'm making goldbots how can i up stats and skills?...
ibot scripts
01/06/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hey guys i know how to make scripts but i dont no how its with this bot protect mobs any1 canhelp me?
Ibot Scripts
01/01/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 27 Replies
credits ibotforfun community !!!!!!! Scripts are there from Lv 1-99 !!! Download: Scripts.rar ... at uploaded.to - Free File Hosting, Free Image Hosting, Free Music Hosting, Free Video Hosting, ... Mirrors: http://rapidshare.de/files/49154010/_iBot__Script s.rar.html RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Ibot Scripts + Ibot program
10/01/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
This is the links of ibot program and scripts for it http://www.easy-share.com/1912293729/_iBot_Public _Released_v1.0.81.rar Download Scripts.rar, upload your files and earn money. Scripts.rar Do not forget of add on the script txt with the corrects city where the bot will walk Ex: My char trains in jangan cave and when it use return scrool, back to designate town hotan, so I add hotan-jangan cordenates to txt file OK bb