Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NPC killing bot needed...

Discussion on NPC killing bot needed... within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NPC killing bot needed...

Okay so right i use boxy/smart bot for boxes but cap really peeing me off on acouple of accs now lol, so is there a free bot with the NPC feature about use to use Bio but that has gone now (Before crying you get ban using that bot blah blah, yes only when used or boxing not NPC popping) so anything about i have missed ?

Thanks in advance...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot Killing !
12/05/2010 - Browsergames - 7 Replies
Tech, how to hunt a bot : YouTube - How to bot hunt Seeing bot in VRU : YouTube - Dark Orbit bot users And bot hunt finally : YouTube - How to bot hunt And that's working for all bots... So SAD!
AFK Killing Bot
05/20/2006 - Guild Wars - 28 Replies
This bot is done without any hook/hack in game memory space. 100% autoit/pixels detection based Pickup: -Gold items -Purple items -Blue items How to install: 1) Download it.
Gad/BB Killing
03/13/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
If your ever in Gad/BB so that you're both tagged, start standing between people of the other faction that are dueling. AOEs and things like Demoralizing shout will pull all the guards on them ^^