Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

info needed please open

Discussion on info needed please open within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 70
Exclamation info needed please open

hey i want to know something about this topic by dehackerownz

does hi want to make a private server of DarkOrbit only in pvp maps ?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
files and info needed
07/13/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hi all im looking for a complete list of the codes that are within the server (eg:code292----> no mp) in english or german so i can finish that also all the quests aswell as original 2008 file thanks..... amt2.webs.com......new english server
item_proto info needed
06/24/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all i am looking for a english version of item_proto with all the new weapons or if there is a way to modify it or a modded client that has english discriptions for my server thanks OldFart amt2.webs.com
Archlord Sound files Open ( Help needed )
06/09/2010 - Archlord - 3 Replies
Hello! I need help to open archlord sound files(effect sounds )... i say what i did already: the archlord sound files are pk files so i donwloaded the adobe audition and the sony sound refuge. The one problem is i can open the each pk files but there are over 10 wavs in one pk and the audition +the sony sound can play only the first... Anyone know how to unpack or extract the pk files into wav? or how the play all wavs in one pk?? i want to do a lot of change of effects sounds! Thanks for...
Info needed
04/28/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Hey i need a thing to know. Is it safe for me to go whit a lv70 char to avalon? Can dekaron check what map im on? Thx in advanced
Info needed
08/16/2006 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
Ok this has absoletely nothin to do with eudemons. But I was wondering how u get the pictures and stuff to appear when you post.