Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

--crack ibot helpppp xD

Discussion on --crack ibot helpppp xD within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 12/17/2011, 00:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
Lol lol that i say for you now! I doesnt help you any more if you are not intrested of how it works.
Old 12/17/2011, 00:24   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeX# View Post
I think that 97power97 can't make it easier then now!
You have to install ibot, unpack his rar file and open both exe files as admin!
If there is License error then remove the file "fakerid" from the custom folder!
---
I'm wondering how people can install a Webbrowser, open it, navigate to a website, register in a forum, login, create a new thread - but they can't do the simplest thing!

btw: you dont have to make 1 million threads about it, because there are enough!
and you arent a special user to get a special answear - all the answears are the same about this topic "how to crack ibot"!
Lol yeah it's completely simple but the crack doesnt like me it might work for most of you doesnt mean all... I have used every method to get it going and it just doesnt want to i have no problem with older crack or the current scripts using WP it's just this crack alone something just isn't happening...
Old 12/17/2011, 00:25   #18

Quote:
Lol yeah it's completely simple but the crack doesnt like me it might work for most of you doesnt mean all... I have used every method to get it going and it just doesnt want to i have no problem with older crack or the current scripts using WP it's just this crack alone something just isn't happening...
Then
a) Buy a license
or
b) Forget it!
Old 12/17/2011, 00:25   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFlashBack View Post
Lol lol that i say for you now! I doesnt help you any more if you are not intrested of how it works.
Sorry am i speaking jibberish ? i have told you just cause 90% of you got it all working doesnt mean works for everyone like me lol.
Old 12/17/2011, 09:39   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon9.0 View Post
Sorry am i speaking jibberish ? i have told you just cause 90% of you got it all working doesnt mean works for everyone like me lol.
It doesnt work for idiot people