Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BoxyBot

Discussion on BoxyBot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question BoxyBot

Hey, I was wondering, is it just me, or is the map screen a little too small in BoxyBot?Because it seems to me that in a Galaxy Gate, when an NPC runs to bottom right corner, I can't see the dot on the map (But the bot can still detect it so it's not really a problem.), but if it runs to top left corner, I can still see the dot on the map....Is anyone else having this problem?
Old 11/14/2011, 01:06   #2

Yes , boxybot screen is small , ones you done all killing the alien go log in and kill those corner aliens..
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2011, 02:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by soorieya View Post
Yes , boxybot screen is small
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by soorieya View Post
ones you done all killing the alien go log in and kill those corner aliens..
Thanks, but that isn't really needed, because like I said, you can't see the dots, but the bot can still detect them.

Mod can close if needed/wants now.
Old 11/14/2011, 15:09   #4

I think what it is is you have to in the game and finsh it off.
Old 11/16/2011, 00:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd123aqwe View Post
I think what it is is you have to in the game and finsh it off.
Having read the previous posts, other than the op's question, it's obvious that ppl talk just to hear themselves, whether they know what they are talking about or not. This is one of the dumbest statements I've heard and believe me, I've heard some winners.

Uhh, why would you need to log into the game to finish the npcs? The bot still detects the npcs even if you don't see them.

Anyone who plays the game knows you can't log out of a bot and into a gate that is already underway. That's a sure way to lose a life in the gate. And, with 10 waves, you sure won't have enough lives to do all of the waves that way. Oh, that's right, most ppl want the bot to do everything, so they don't even know what real game play is.
Thanks
1 User