Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 22:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BP harassment at its finest - take a look

Discussion on BP harassment at its finest - take a look within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BP harassment at its finest - take a look

You know BP is hmm... (racist?) when you get this....

And as if 1 "N" word wasn't enough, they had two in the captcha

Still can't believe it?

About an hour later, BP reinstates their point of view....

What do you guys think?

- P.S. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a picture of the actual captcha image as I was afk.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2011, 22:19   #2

O_o

yep i think they are racists to
Old 10/24/2011, 22:20   #3

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,066
The chaptchas are created randomly by ...
BP has nothing to do with this... at a secong point, I dont think anything abot this, I dont care.
Old 10/24/2011, 22:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by »*iMyѕтerY™« View Post
The chaptchas are created randomly by ...
BP has nothing to do with this... at a secong point, I dont think anything abot this, I dont care.
actualy they have to do with it becouse its in darkorbit and darkorbit is their game (not to be smart or something :P but its true)
Old 10/24/2011, 22:34   #5

elite*gold: 120
iam sure there stuff like "fuxx" "poxx" "nigxxx" "basxxxx" "bitxx" etc... in the captchas

so realy kid friendly, hmh bigpoint ?

they kick/bann users if they write smth. like this in chat but show it in captchas :P
Old 10/24/2011, 23:08   #6

Most books dont have racist remarks in them, so they shouldnt show up in the captchas. Besides captcha trader is using people to solve the captchas it could just be someone messing about.

As said BP have no control on what captchas are shown, but again none should be racist or swear words. But i do think they are racist (BP) wount say why but im pretty sure they are.
Old 10/24/2011, 23:12   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical691 View Post
Most books dont have racist remarks in them, so they shouldnt show up in the captchas. Besides captcha trader is using people to solve the captchas it could just be someone messing about.

As said BP have no control on what captchas are shown, but again none should be racist or swear words. But i do think they are racist (BP) wount say why but im pretty sure they are.

I thought so too, that people were just fooling around with the captcha, but in the 2 images, typing "those two" words solved the captcha....

But BP should've excluded those words even if captcha is random, hence what I said in the first post.
Old 10/24/2011, 23:16   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by i<3u View Post
I thought so too, that people were just fooling around with the captcha, but in the 2 images, typing "those two" words solved the captcha....
captchas use words like and other strange words too
so i guess bigpoint has to remove captchas or control captchas or move the min age up from 12 to 16 (or even 18 i dont know)
Old 10/24/2011, 23:19   #9

The question is if the capchta really had this text in it.

It seems like a frustated CapchtaTrader solver writes something as solution an ReCapchta recognised it as right answer.
I dont think thats a real capchta because i never had a capchta with to same words in it.

So no panic.

Should be a mistake in ReCapchta that this picture is marked as right.

Another fact is that 2 times the same capchta in 2 hours?
No thats more then unrealistic. --> frustrated solver
Old 10/24/2011, 23:20   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by i<3u View Post

But BP should've excluded those words even if captcha is random, hence what I said in the first post.
I assure you that its someone fooling about if the person got credits for it then they shouldnt of done.

Big point can not exclude any captchas once they are added, they have no control what comes though.

I should add i have played with the recaptcha system and sometimes it does allow things that are not right ive entered some captchas with just 1 word and its said its correct.
Old 10/24/2011, 23:22   #11

man its true there captchas like that and if darkorbit uses a big amount of different captchas there for sure some captchas like the ones you seen
if they wouldnt use a big amount of captchas it wouldnt be a problem to get the captcha done for free :P

next time when you see a "stange" captcha ingame make a picture and post it in the forum (support is **** - better make it public)