Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KBot / Ibot Captcha Decoder

Discussion on KBot / Ibot Captcha Decoder within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/17/2011, 23:01   #16

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_friend View Post
crack captchatrader ... you make me laugh...

behind captchatrader are all humans, how to crack a human ? =))))
maybe DarkOrbit~World by saying crack he means a hack/cheat for credits! it could be possible even it will crash the system!
Old 10/18/2011, 13:19   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Anyway recaptcha can be beated, but only to know the code...

Look at this software XRumer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He beats all type of captcha and spam forums lol
Needs to update his site but there is no evidence it can beat recaptcha plusits expensive.
Old 10/18/2011, 14:27   #18

Received Thanks: 2,165
Well if you read all, as you can see xrumer makes account on gmail, and the gmail has recaptcha.

On a forum for spam, this is work:
- make account to gmail
- make account to forum
- needs activation trough mail
- login to gmail and activate
- spam forum

All has captcha, and recaptha.. so ...
Old 10/18/2011, 15:47   #19

I made a simple software in python for recognising the captcha from bot. It's working just like recaptcha. Decompiled reCaptcha and stollen the source code ) How bad i am...muhahhaha. Respecting reCaptcha developers i won't give my little software to nobody. I gave you the ideea. Search on google how to do what i made Actiolly it's very simple. if u have problems PM me. Dont spam!

Later Edit: You can crack reCaptcha! Using reverse enginnering it's very simple to modify the aplication for not contacting the server, username and password(write there your mother's name) and of course to make recheck time to what value you want. enjoy!
Old 10/18/2011, 16:37   #20

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Well if you read all, as you can see xrumer makes account on gmail, and the gmail has recaptcha.

On a forum for spam, this is work:
- make account to gmail
- make account to forum
- needs activation trough mail
- login to gmail and activate
- spam forum

All has captcha, and recaptha.. so ...
Hate to break this to you; but Google doesn't use recaptcha

xRunner use to be able to read the old recaptcha a while ago; but recaptcha have since made updates to the capacha to void xRunners efforts

regards
Tw
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2011, 16:43   #21

Google and some other sites uses different captcha images. xRunners is for browsers -.-'
Old 10/18/2011, 18:07   #22

Received Thanks: 2,165
I was think that google use their reCAPTCHA loool.. never verified (again)

popmircea95
You can start with a video, no need to share
Old 10/18/2011, 18:35   #23

BENEFICIAL INFORMATION

While this person is not providing any programs for us to use at least they are giving some useful information instead of making useless posts and or arguing.

If everyone can put their egos aside and work together to a positive solution, then it would be beneficial to all except BigPoint; and isn't that to main purpose as we have all been screwed over by that company at some time?

Thanks for reading...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by popmircea95 View Post
I made a simple software in python for recognising the captcha from bot. It's working just like recaptcha. Decompiled reCaptcha and stollen the source code ) How bad i am...muhahhaha. Respecting reCaptcha developers i won't give my little software to nobody. I gave you the ideea. Search on google how to do what i made Actiolly it's very simple. if u have problems PM me. Dont spam!

Later Edit: You can crack reCaptcha! Using reverse enginnering it's very simple to modify the aplication for not contacting the server, username and password(write there your mother's name) and of course to make recheck time to what value you want. enjoy!
Old 10/18/2011, 19:21   #24

So u have this options:
-recognize the captchas by hand (this includes captchatrader)
-find a library which can do it
-learn something about machine learning (you can get an academics degree on the way..in reality it's statistical learning, but they renamed it to scare students less ) and write the recognition yourself

Something I forgot?
Old 10/18/2011, 19:29   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by maledict View Post
So u have this options:
-recognize the captchas by hand (this includes captchatrader)
-find a library which can do it
-learn something about machine learning (you can get an academics degree on the way..in reality it's statistical learning, but they renamed it to scare students less ) and write the recognition yourself

Something I forgot?
Right. U can start do your own.
No need for a video, is too simple to do it.