Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Save Money on KBOT

Discussion on Save Money on KBOT within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/11/2011, 23:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_IMPROVE View Post
My response is about if someone is going to basically clone ibot then their version should be identical since they were incapable of designing it orginally. It must be so difficult to open, copy and paste code - LOL

The only reason you said what you did above is cause you a kBot Reseller. So, take your biased comments to someone that actually gives a ****. I have a right to post my advice, opinion, etc. Also, if you do not like what you read YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO GO TO ANOTHER PAGE OR LOGOFF.
Totally wrong, JUST DONT BUY ANYMORE BOTS.
Problem solved !
Old 10/12/2011, 01:52   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,369
2_IMPROVE = another stupid guy around

/closerequest