Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wicked Pather no need to configure

Discussion on Wicked Pather no need to configure within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wicked Pather no need to configure

it works with IE,Chrome,Opera,Mozilla

if u are tired to get it work , get this and have fun

it's not mine than don't thx me
Old 09/27/2011, 14:36   #2

Wad this does?
Old 09/27/2011, 15:19   #3

VirusTotal?
Old 09/27/2011, 15:30   #4

elite*gold: 40
You also can download the WP from roscatels Thread. They are also configured and you have some script combinations.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wicked Pather Script Help.
07/04/2011 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
I wonder if this script is how to generate the sid User -- could someone help me?
[Source] Battle of Immortal Pather
12/24/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 9 Replies
So for lack of better words i call this program Pather, I don't see it as revolutionary or anything however i think its a fair example of IPC using Named Pipes and DLL injection if you can dig through my messed up code. It was fun to make and it's the first time i've used dll injection or IPC so i'm just giving you forewarning it's not pretty... Program What the program does: -It basicaly takes in user inputed coordinates and follows them step by step -NOTE: it travels in straight lines...
Eigener Pather Frage????
07/27/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Ich habe n paar TuT´s Gesehen How to usw aba eins kriege ich sofort net hin was ist Patchserver wie bekommt man das wie wo was geht das mit xampp oda so pls Hilllft mir bitte bitte ein leichteren TuT aba auch gründlich erklärt pls Sry Habe pather anstatt Patcher gemacht Sry Sry Sry danke schon voraus
3D Viewer Pather 3.1.3
08/03/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/897/patherexamp le.png Navigieren könnt Ihr per W/A/S/D/X/+/-/Maus Geschrieben in C#, nicht vergessen zu compilieren. Visual C# - http://www.microsoft.com/express/vcsharp/#webInsta ll Microsoft XNA Game Studio 3.0 - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?Fa milyId=7D70D6ED-1EDD-4852-9883-9A33C0AD8FEE&di splaylang=en
Pather fähige mage cc?
12/05/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hiho, hat jemand ne patherfähige mage cc und könnte die mal uppen? wäre echt cool thx im vorraus Mfg, Spanky