Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

kBot Problems / Warning?

Discussion on kBot Problems / Warning? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
kBot Problems / Warning?

Hmm....

A question to everyone; to ask if its just me; and a warning to everyone else, incase it's just not me?....

I noticed last night my kBot stopped buying cloaks?... Jumped to lowers, started botting while cloaked; afk'd for an hour or so, and returned and "Invisible" wasn't in the bottom left corner; thought nothing of it.

Went throw my kBot settings and buy invisible was ticked, so was a little confused, got it from back page, and resumed as normal.... An hour or so later, the same thing, noticed invisible is no longer in corner left corner; seemed I got emp'd or something, and kBot didn't buy the cloak back; If this is just me /fail; If it isn't just me, then well... Botting without a cloak would be bad, exp if you're using your main account to bot with; not really had time to fly around x2, and x5 to see if its just me or not.

regards
Tw
Old 09/26/2011, 13:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
yes i have the same problem i think it is a bug lets wait ................
Old 09/26/2011, 14:06   #3

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 3,062
Yes i'm, too. My Kbot isn't running

Lg
Old 09/26/2011, 14:19   #4

elite*gold: 6
yep mee too i was always killed tha night -.-
Old 09/26/2011, 14:35   #5

Received Thanks: 1,672
i did not have any problems..its still running fine..
Old 09/26/2011, 14:37   #6

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 3,062
My bot is standing at Ckecking-lizence

Lg
Old 09/26/2011, 14:42   #7

Just logged in no issues here.
Old 09/26/2011, 14:43   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by linksus View Post