Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW]DarkOrbit Galaxies Bot (in developement)

Discussion on [NEW]DarkOrbit Galaxies Bot (in developement) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 09/14/2011, 00:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,369
how many people use pixel bots?
i like normal bots like ibot-kbot.
Old 09/14/2011, 00:13   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by invulnerabilul1 View Post
how many people use pixel bots?
i like normal bots like ibot-kbot.
it'll be close but with a little more anti cracking measurements :3
Old 09/14/2011, 01:06   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSparrow[PRIME] View Post
it'll be close but with a little more anti cracking measurements :3
**** girl, just seen your vid, you are relay serious about this. For a moment I thought you were just taking the mickey out of us. If you plan on doing a pixel bot and hit some sticky points I have dug up some of tvirusx1's old threads. When the time comes you might find some enlightenment in there.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2011, 01:48   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonyx View Post
**** girl, just seen your vid, you are relay serious about this. For a moment I thought you were just taking the mickey out of us. If you plan on doing a pixel bot and hit some sticky points I have dug up some of tvirusx1's old threads. When the time comes you might find some enlightenment in there.

i don't "kid" :3, and thanks for putting up that thread witch in the source code is already shown to the world, very useful (oops was that sarcasm?). but thanks for the support anyways
Old 09/14/2011, 03:55   #20

Received Thanks: 1,672
are not you the one asking for help with how to make bots and very beginner at c++? yes u are
Quote:
very beginner O.O i only learned how to sniff packets soo far with WPE, and some coding with visual studio
am sure u need alot more for making a fully functional bot which is not based on udobot
good luck anyway
Old 09/14/2011, 03:57   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzertank View Post
are not you the one asking for help with how to make bots and very beginner at c++? yes u are
am sure u need alot more for making a fully functional bot which is not based on udobot
good luck anyway
not using any sourcing from udobot, started fresh, and also, i watched a lot of vb tutorials, im learning vb instead :P, thanks for the sarcasm though
Old 09/14/2011, 04:11   #22

Quote:
who is that?
some nerd who called himself a bot maker, but just had other ppl make it for him, in the end making a nice detected bot getting ppl banned.
didnt last more than 2 weeks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2011, 04:23   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastianwolf View Post
some nerd who called himself a bot maker, but just had other ppl make it for him, in the end making a nice detected bot getting ppl banned.
didnt last more than 2 weeks.
haha, well... i wont fool with you guys, when i say im making a new bot, i mean it
Old 09/14/2011, 04:56   #24

Good lcuk with your bot but i'll be sticking to k/ibot i think. They have been around longest and well known, also yours seems to be alot larger than them (web browser) also the images are off putting and unnecessary imo. Remember what you think is good others will not like thats why most applications are plain with the ability (if the creator adds) to customize.
Old 09/14/2011, 05:07   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical691 View Post
Good lcuk with your bot but i'll be sticking to k/ibot i think. They have been around longest and well known, also yours seems to be alot larger than them (web browser) also the images are off putting and unnecessary imo. Remember what you think is good others will not like thats why most applications are plain with the ability (if the creator adds) to customize.
the webbrowser will be replaced once i have fixed a few thing, but for now, the webbrowser is part of the developement, enjoy
Old 09/14/2011, 05:12   #26

I hope you are doing good (=.I wish I could help you out but you know i'm not good with that stuff hehe.You just got here and you are doing all kinds of good things! D.I just stopped by to see how things are going.Dont give up ^^.Good luck player =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2011, 05:26   #27

Good Luck with the new bot PRIME , but i think when u finish making the bot >> u must test it on noob account first to see if there were any bugs to fix it later when u make some updates .. Any way >> Good Luck
Old 09/14/2011, 11:05   #28

elite*gold: 20
you asked if anyone who can help you with source cods and coding
ask gahn his really good at that and some more ppl who made tools and all those stuff

and please if you make a bot at least dont charge the bot only gg so we can have a really good free bot
Old 09/14/2011, 13:18   #29

Ah hello assbut aka. JavaDaHot aka. JackSperrow[PRIME] aka. faker, noob kid.
Go and burn yourself, that would be nice -.-

Don't trust him guys, this is assbut, the Faker Kid who bought some Codes with stolen money from deHackerOwnz!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2011, 19:23   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeX# View Post
Ah hello assbut aka. JavaDaHot aka. JackSperrow[PRIME] aka. faker, noob kid.
Go and burn yourself, that would be nice -.-

Don't trust him guys, this is assbut, the Faker Kid who bought some Codes with stolen money from deHackerOwnz!
I'm not assbut, and i will never be that ****** lunatic, he bought me a kbot liscense when he was buying it for everybody else and he got my kbot account blocked, don't even mention his name in my thread, or i will report you.